(Original Game) Hidden Land: The Lost Village

I think i might actually be able to make the deadline. the demo is 98% complete. It should be finished tomorrow but I'm going to have to do extra testing. The furnishing is stilling going to be pretty glitchy though.

There isn't a lot in this version but it serves as a pretty good base to build upon. I think i might be able to release the next version sometime around august, but by then no one will care about it cause they'll have New Leaf ahaha.

Lol don't worry I'll still play every version for you Kip! Grade A guinea pig right here!

How will you be able to download it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, are you able to customize your character!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thank yall! the demo is almost done but its still a bit before i release it. I'm gonna try to get it out some time around April 1st - 8th

glitches keep popping up and i still have a lot to fix so that is the reason. BTW don't get your hopes up too much cause it may not be what you expected ;)

lol we've waited like 3 years for New Leaf we're all about not getting our hopes up (still gets hopes up)

How will you be able to download it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, are you able to customize your character!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'll post a link for the download on the first page.
Sadly not :< and in the first version you can only use a boy.

Looking forward to playing and giving feedback :)

Yay! that is always helpful!

lol we've waited like 3 years for New Leaf we're all about not getting our hopes up (still gets hopes up)

I just hope i don't crush them D:

For anyone who is still confused about the game its sort of like this

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/26437#

I didn't make this game, but i sure do love it!

Last edited:
:D that's great to know!

Please, this is my facebook profile picture...

guinea_pig_2.jpg

Welp i've finished it now i gotta test for bugs. I should have it posted on april 1st or 2nd :>

The game actually looks really good. The soundtracks are amazing, good job. I can't wait until we have chance to play it. ^_^

Back