• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Original Game) Hidden Land: The Lost Village

Wow. I think this game looks amazing! :D I could never do anything like this, even if I tried...

Well, to be honest, I have always wanted to create my own game. ^^;; Of course, I just never had the time to actually put anything together. Oh, and by the way, I really like Sleeping Sound and Sorrow of the Island. :)

What did you use to make it? Can you link it?

I use http://yoyogames.com/ GM8

Holy ****. I'm pretty sure you're the most talented person here on TBT.

Thank you ;-; I was only able to do all this cause I'm home schooled. I have a lot of free time to study this kind of stuff :>

You'd love the original comment attached to the image where I originally found the image some months ago. It fit perfectly it was so creepy/funny!

What was it?! i must know!

Wow. I think this game looks amazing! :D I could never do anything like this, even if I tried...

Well, to be honest, I have always wanted to create my own game. ^^;; Of course, I just never had the time to actually put anything together. Oh, and by the way, I really like Sleeping Sound and Sorrow of the Island. :)

Thank you very much! Sleeping sound & Sorrow of the Island were the easiest to make!

So I just visited yoyogames.com. I found out that you can PORT the games to mobile devices! I look forward to downloading it!

Him and Zr388 (idk if i spelled that right)

But Kip is my favorite cuz he loves me <3

13284109471228180.gif
Yaiy!

And i agree! ZR has some amazing skills, i don't even compare ahaha!

So I just visited yoyogames.com. I found out that you can PORT the games to mobile devices! I look forward to downloading it!

I would've loved to develop for Mobile Devices but i don't have any to test with so i never started :X

My drive has been acting up on me (The drive holds the game) so if it stops working who knows when I'll finish the game ;-; I'll try to get it done before New Leaf!

I hope its that good ^-^ it may not live up to peoples expectations. After i get out a few versions I'll be taking requests for somethings in the game, though not all of it will make it!

Better! i finished a lot of in game conversations but i still have a lot of bugs to fix. Its kinda challenging since I'm running a request thread X_X

Wow, your'e making your own game? Once I hear it's come out I'll play it! Mostly for talking to the peoples, but you must have so much talent to create a computer game!

Back