• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Original Game) Hidden Land: The Lost Village

This looks really good, and I like what I see so far. Good luck to you with the rest of it!

Thank you guys! ~>.<~

It will be for download but I'm going to make sure its 100% safe! so no worries.

I've made a tun of progress today, It may be out before april (no guarantees though) but just to be safe I'd say May 1st.

https://soundcloud.com/kip-riusaki Okay, ok. I wanna know how did you make these are they remixes, (not the ac remixes because they ARE remixes) did you make them from scratch?

I was just listening to heated battle I really like that one, went along nicely with the match of TF2 I was just playing.

Wow this game looks awesome. Can't wait to play it ^_^

And its so funny how you base a character of Jake, fits him perfectly tbh... :3

https://soundcloud.com/kip-riusaki Okay, ok. I wanna know how did you make these are they remixes, (not the ac remixes because they ARE remixes) did you make them from scratch?

I was just listening to heated battle I really like that one, went along nicely with the match of TF2 I was just playing.

Yup! i made all the non-remixes from scratch.

Wow this game looks awesome. Can't wait to play it ^_^

And its so funny how you base a character of Jake, fits him perfectly tbh... :3

Haha thankya!

Can you list which are non-remixes? Or if it doesn't say remix in the title than it's original?

All the hidden land song are original
Heated Battle is original
All the Christal songs are original

pretty much everything except all the AC/TLOZ are Original.

Nothing interesting, just fixed up some tool and music glitches, Oh and made it so the villagers change places during different times of day. Oh, and some more fixed glitches. XD

Awesome on the changing places!

All the hidden land song are original
Heated Battle is original
All the Christal songs are original

pretty much everything except all the AC/TLOZ are Original.
I love them all. I listen to them while browsing the internet. Do you update that site?

Is it all one big area, or are there separate areas with a little loading in between, like in Harvest Moon?

Is it all one big area, or are there separate areas with a little loading in between, like in Harvest Moon?

One big area at the moment. there will be different places like forests and volcanoes that will take time loading to get it it.

...I'm just about done with the demo but I've just come across 2 game breaking glitches that i have no idea how to fix, so i'll have to spend a lot of time figuring out new codes so that i can fix the glitches!

...I'm just about done with the demo but I've just come across 2 game breaking glitches that i have no idea how to fix, so i'll have to spend a lot of time figuring out new codes so that i can fix the glitches!

Awesome, im so excited :D

Thank yall! the demo is almost done but its still a bit before i release it. I'm gonna try to get it out some time around April 1st - 8th

glitches keep popping up and i still have a lot to fix so that is the reason. BTW don't get your hopes up too much cause it may not be what you expected ;)

Back