• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
hiya ! would you do 3 tbt each for:
yellow lighthouse
plain/blank parabolic antenna
gold telephone booth
blue solar panel
blue wind turbine ?

:D

I would love the backyard fence wallpaper and gold phone booth. I have a bunch of bags from kicks and the white and black paws you can catalogue.

If you threw in a NMT I would accept.

Much like yesterday, if you want to deal with me, just send me a dodo code. I deliver to people based on the order I receive the dodo codes.

I will check in with you to set up the trade when I am home from work.

Hello! can I have the Zen Style Stone and the Floral Swag DIY for NMT, please? thanks!!

Hi, would you do nmt and tbt for the following items?
Blue phonebox - 2 nmt
Gray tourist telescope - 5 tbt
Blue wind turbine - 3 nmt

I would love the backyard fence wallpaper and gold phone booth. I have a bunch of bags from kicks and the white and black paws you can catalogue.
Sorry, I sold the gold Phone Box, I only have the Backyard Fence left.

Hello! can I have the Zen Style Stone and the Floral Swag DIY for NMT, please? thanks!!
Sure, if you're online just drop me a dodo code.

Hi, would you do nmt and tbt for the following items?
Blue phonebox - 2 nmt
Gray tourist telescope - 5 tbt
Blue wind turbine - 3 nmt
I would do 3 NMT for the Wind Turbine. The Blue Phone Box sold, and I'm not interested in TBT for the Tourist Telescope.

Back