• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Np, just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.

Np, just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.

The hyacinths are being held temporarily, as I have a pending offer on them. The antenna is available if you just want that.

We never seem to be available at the same time?
I am available now, if you are online.

Online for a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. What is your time zone, and when are you usually on. I'll try to get on around that time.
I'm usually on nights, EST.
Hi! I'm interested in:

Key Holder
Iron Wall Rack
Iron Hanger Stand

For 9 NMT? :)
The Key Holder is gone, but the other two are still available if you're interested.
hi there may i please get the peach chair for 1NMT
Yep. Just drop me a message if we're ever online at the same time.

Last edited:
can i get:
- tulip surprise box diy
- purple windflowers (as many as you have)
- construction sign (ongoing work)
- black and white playground / orange and red playground
- two fishing rod stands
- fish drying rack
- fresh cooler
- amber
for 45 tbt?

can i get:
- tulip surprise box diy
- purple windflowers (as many as you have)
- construction sign (ongoing work)
- black and white playground / orange and red playground
- two fishing rod stands
- fish drying rack
- fresh cooler
- amber
for 45 tbt?
Possibly...a few adjustments need to be made. The playgrounds are currently on hold for a pending offer. The windflowers, I don't barter on price it's 1 NMT for all windflowers. The rest I would do for 35 TBT.

Possibly...a few adjustments need to be made. The playgrounds are currently on hold for a pending offer. The windflowers, I don't barter on price it's 1 NMT for all windflowers. The rest I would do for 35 TBT.
That's fine! let me send over the tbt. :D

Yep. Just drop me a message if we're ever online at the same time.
[/QUOTE]
i will thanks heaps :)

Heya. Despite playing this game forever, I've somehow never got my hands on some lilies. I'll take the Pink ones, though I'd love it if you had any white ones that I could use to breed other colours.

Heya. Despite playing this game forever, I've somehow never got my hands on some lilies. I'll take the Pink ones, though I'd love it if you had any white ones that I could use to breed other colours.
Sure thing. I'll bring any white ones I find growing, but I doubt I have many...if any. 1 NMT and all the pink lilies I find are yours.

Back