• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Heya :3 me again, I'd like these DIYs:

Iron Shelf
Iron wall rack
Bamboo stool
Wild log bench

For 8 NMTs? 😊
Of course. Just shoot me a dodo.

Name: Rena
Ordering:
- Log Dining Table DIY
- Garden Rock DIY
Paying: 2 NMT + Pleather Fringe Bag (Brown) and Evening Bag (Blue)
Hi, I’d love some purple and blue hyacinths, and the gold phone box if I can pay in tbt? (I have no idea how much Unorderables are worth, would 20 tbt be okay?
To keep it simple the flowers would be 1 NMT per flower type. The phone box...I'm not sure how much NookStop items go for in TBT.

Could i get a trophy case please diy?
Of course. Just shoot me a dodo if you're online.

Could I have a hanging terrarium DIY, pond stone DIY, magazine rack DIY, and a sauna heater DIY for 9 tbt?

EDIT: BTW, I’m available tomorrow morning PST!
Sure thing. Just shoot me a dodo if you're online.
Post automatically merged:

I'm afraid of anything new...so I'm just going to deliver to people in the order I received their Dodo codes. I don't want to venture into the queue yet.

To keep it simple the flowers would be 1 NMT per flower type. The phone box...I'm not sure how much NookStop items go for in TBT.

Of course. Just shoot me a dodo if you're online.

Sure thing. Just shoot me a dodo if you're online.

I'm afraid of anything new...so I'm just going to deliver to people in the order I received their Dodo codes. I don't want to venture into the queue yet.
I’ll send you a code sometime tomorrow! Hopefully you’ll be online at the time, haha. >w<

Hello, I have a list of DIY's that I would like to purchase please.

Looking at your prices I believe the total would be 30 TBT. :)

Here's the list:

Iron shelf
Flower Stand
Garden Wagon
Trophy Case
Bamboo Lunch Box
Bamboo Speakers
Bamboo Drum
Cherry Speakers
Log Chair

Would you consider trading a yellow springy ride-on and an ammonite for a blue evening bag and a silver hard-shell backpack?

oil barrel bathtub diy for blue evening bag and purple faux fur bag? can add a NMT to even it out
I would accept this offer...with the NMT thrown in.

I have a pink crossbody bag. Can I have some of your pink lilies as exchange?
I would accept this offer.
Would you consider trading a yellow springy ride-on and an ammonite for a blue evening bag and a silver hard-shell backpack?
If you threw in a NMT I would accept.
Hi! If you still have purple Windflowers and/or Purple Hyacinths I am very interested :)
2 NMTs and they're all yours.
Hi there! I am interested in your white phone box, which currency would you prefer to trade in?
I prefer NMTs if you have nothing to trade from the items I'm looking for.

Much like yesterday, if you want to deal with me, just send me a dodo code. I deliver to people based on the order I receive the dodo codes.

hello! for the brown phone box would you accept the purple hand-knit pouch ,brown pleather fringe bag and silver hardshell backpack?

Kicks is selling the black Knapsack & brown Pleather fringe bag in my town today if you'd like to stop by and buy them! :)

Hi,

Can I get a steamer basket set DIY with IGB payment? And I'm interested in negotiating for your blue and gold phone boxes.
Also, I have the following for you: grey foldover-top backpack (I think this is the white you're referring to), pink foldover-top backpack

hello! for the brown phone box would you accept the purple hand-knit pouch ,brown pleather fringe bag and silver hardshell backpack?
I was just able to purchase the fringe bag from Kicks, so I unfortunatley wouldn't trade that for 2 bags.
Hi,

Can I get a steamer basket set DIY with IGB payment? And I'm interested in negotiating for your blue and gold phone boxes.
Also, I have the following for you: grey foldover-top backpack (I think this is the white you're referring to), pink foldover-top backpack
Steamer Basket DIY is not a problem. What were you thinking for the phone boxes?

I was just able to purchase the fringe bag from Kicks, so I unfortunatley wouldn't trade that for 2 bags.

Steamer Basket DIY is not a problem. What were you thinking for the phone boxes?

99k plus the backpacks for the phone boxes? I'm not sure what they're reselling for. I can also trade with other nook miles items depending on whether one of them was orderable for you to begin with or with nmts.

99k plus the backpacks for the phone boxes? I'm not sure what they're reselling for. I can also trade with other nook miles items depending on whether one of them was orderable for you to begin with or with nmts.
I would do 1 NMT per phone box plus the backpacks.

Back