• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Operation: Rebuild!

NinjaWolf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It'd be great if GalaTown was perfect...... That's why I need your help! If you help, I'm giving each helper 10,000 (or more) bells!
Here's what to bring(make sure your pockets are empty):
Shovel
Axe (maybe 2)
Flower seeds (if you have ALOT of Gold Roses, bring some please)
Saplings
Fruit (any is fine)

Let's make it happen....
Commence Operation: Rebuild!

I would totally help, honest I would, but my wii doesn't comprehend my router's moonspeak, so it can't talk with it.

my wifi is down. :( sorry, bro.

Psychonaut said:
I would totally help, honest I would, but my wii doesn't comprehend my router's moonspeak, so it can't talk with it.

my wifi is down. :( sorry, bro.
It's ok, at least I know you WOULD help. By the way, I'm a girl lol

Waiting..... ok 15,000 bells and something from my house? I feel kinda bummed out. Can't get my motivation going.

Okay, Sweetie sorry to break it to you but barely anyone on TBT plays animal crossing anymore. Either they got tired of it, never owned the game or are just to lazy to put the disc in the wii(like me). Sorry to disappoint you.

hei, i can help you tomorrow, but i dont have gold roses and wth is saplings? anyway, i help if you give me 5.000:)

So you need help in Renovation? If that's what you're asking, I can certainly help you. ^_^

Please PM me if you want me to help so we can arrange a time and all that stuff. ;)

I would absolutley LOVE to help. The only thing i am missing is a axe.

Are cherrys a good fruit for you?

I'll also bring a sapling.

And i'll do it for HALF PRICE!!!!!

i'll help you anytime! i got a sabre from a friend, ill bring as many oranges as i can & ill do it 4 free! (added u)

Not to get off topic, but marioboy19....

Could u come over to my town help chop some tress, plant, spruce up the place?

Back