• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Only One Favorite!

Mayor Monday

Bells
If you could only pick one villager out of all your favorites, and you couldn't have any of the others forever, who would it be?

audie, definitely - i haven’t even seen her in-game yet and i already love her lmao

Curt. We'd just while away the hours fishing, complaining about people, as we grew old, and grey.

Velma for sure! I'd love to cozy up in her house and read or play music with her, it feels so comfy and pretty! I'd love to talk with her every day I see her :)

Jacques. Im just a big fan of Birds in general and we have some Blackbirds in our Garden, which I feed with Apple Slices. So it’s easy for me.

Pierce, makes me cry just thinking about him. I had him in my New Leaf town and he was my best friend! Great escape from what was happening outside the game.

Back