• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Piske...

Matt from Paradise.

can I come? Also this includes all different colours of items right?
Sure can!~ Just fill out the form for me and once I receive the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo! :3

And yes! It includes all colors/variations/furniture! I have every orderable furniture in all colors available on my island :3
Will this be open for a few days or so? I'm new and need a little bit of time to get the TBT first.
It sure will be! <3

IGN - Cocona
Island Name - Pure Key
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - 2 bars, typically manages to hold itself decently well
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - generally all, though I know of some I can skip (diner stuffs, soft-serve lamps, elaborate kimono stands, floor lights, and maybe a few others)
TBT/Collectibles Payment - not sure what a fair price would be minus the stuff I explicitly listed above, so I'll just say the base 250 tbt
Availability - am good now
Questions/Comments - may end up slightly distracted by feeding dogs etc later on, but I'll try to still keep myself moving as best I can and also to not get my switch to put itself into sleep mode during any such period. just so ya know, piske

IGN - Sasha
Island Name - New Poku
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - decent, see comment
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - now until 1 PM PDT
Questions/Comments - As mentioned, I would say my internet connection is decent, but I have had problems with longer sessions before. Because of this, would it be possible to fly back to my island after cataloging one or two areas' worth of furniture, in order to ensure the game saves my progress? Basically, I would catalog areas A and B, fly home, then come right back and repeat, cataloging one or two areas each time, depending on how long it takes to process an area.

IGN - Angel
Island Name - Heaven
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
Availability - Tomorrow (8/9), anytime from 8am to midnight PDT
Questions/Comments - Piske :3 basically free all day tomorrow! Thank you for doing this :>

IGN - Sasha
Island Name - New Poku
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - decent, see comment
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
Availability - now until 1 PM PDT
Questions/Comments - As mentioned, I would say my internet connection is decent, but I have had problems with longer sessions before. Because of this, would it be possible to fly back to my island after cataloging one or two areas' worth of furniture, in order to ensure the game saves my progress? Basically, I would catalog areas A and B, fly home, then come right back and repeat, cataloging one or two areas each time, depending on how long it takes to process an area.
Yeah!! You definitely can!! I might need some time to get some sets that someone stole ordered back. I'm giving them until 12pm PDT to return my items before I leave a negative feedback for stealing about 36 items. Will you be available later tonight? O:

OH can you also reread the rules for me <3 There's something you are missing with your post :3
IGN - Angel
Island Name - Heaven
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
Availability - Tomorrow (8/9), anytime from 8am to midnight PDT
Questions/Comments - Piske :3 basically free all day tomorrow! Thank you for doing this :>
Perfect! How was 2pm PDT sound tomorrow? :>

If that sounds good, I can add you to the scheduled slots and you can send payment now or at least 1 hour earlier than scheduled time <3

Yeah!! You definitely can!! I might need some time to get some sets that someone stole ordered back. I'm giving them until 12pm PDT to return my items before I leave a negative feedback for stealing about 36 items. Will you be available later tonight? O:

OH can you also reread the rules for me <3 There's something you are missing with your post :3
Sorry, I totally forgot to add piske, oops. ^^;
If you're going to be online for a few more hours, I actually still have time now. Otherwise, I can try tomorrow, but honestly don't know when I'll really have time in the near future.

Sorry, I totally forgot to add piske, oops. ^^;
If you're going to be online for a few more hours, I actually still have time now. Otherwise, I can try tomorrow, but honestly don't know when I'll really have time in the near future.
Perfect! I'll be available in 30 minutes! :3 Feel free to send over the tbt now and I'll send over the dodo code when I'm ready <3

IGN - Blooper
Island Name - AvoToast
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good, so far as I'm aware
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT (250, right?)
Availability - Right now bb! Jsut got a couple trades I'm finishing up :)
Questions/Comments - Thank you!

IGN - Blooper
Island Name - AvoToast
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good, so far as I'm aware
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT (250, right?)
Availability - Right now bb! Jsut got a couple trades I'm finishing up :)
Questions/Comments - Thank you!
Sounds great! And yeah it'll be 250tbt! I just need you to reread the rules one more time x) there's something missing on your form and once you send over the TBT payment, I'll send over the dodo + Instructions :3

Sounds great! And yeah it'll be 250tbt! I just need you to reread the rules one more time x) there's something missing on your form and once you send over the TBT payment, I'll send over the dodo + Instructions :3
Piske posh :p

I read it the first time and got excited and forgot, lol.

Let me get these two cuties I'm trading with taken care of and I'll send the TBT right over :) See you in a bit!

IGN - Sarah
Island Name - Firefly
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - Quite a few but not all, but I'll pay the all price! (hope this is an ok answer!)
Availability - From now until 8 PM PDT
Questions/Comments - When we're done cataloging, do we just leave through the airport or are we supposed to wait until everyone who might be over is done or for you to disconnect? Probably silly questions, but I don't want to do anything wrong/annoying for you or anyone who might be around at the same time.

piske! I'd love to visit and finish up my wishlist with your help. :)

IGN - Sarah
Island Name - Firefly
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - Quite a few but not all, but I'll pay the all price! (hope this is an ok answer!)
Availability - From now until 8 PM PDT
Questions/Comments - When we're done cataloging, do we just leave through the airport or are we supposed to wait until everyone who might be over is done or for you to disconnect? Probably silly questions, but I don't want to do anything wrong/annoying for you or anyone who might be around at the same time.

piske! I'd love to visit and finish up my wishlist with your help. :)
Perfect! Once I've received the TBT payment, I'll send over the dodo! And you can leave as soon as you are done! Make sure to leave via airport and double check your inventory to make sure you don't accidentally bring furniture with you :3

Perfect! How was 2pm PDT sound tomorrow? :>

If that sounds good, I can add you to the scheduled slots and you can send payment now or at least 1 hour earlier than scheduled time <3
2pm PDT is perfect! i'll send the payment now :>

Back