• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
That sounds great! If you are available now, we can do it now, toerhwise we can definitely do it tomorrow at 12pm PDT! :3

It takes like 2+ hours, right? Then should probably do it tomorrow. I could go for 1-2h right now though.

It takes like 2+ hours, right? Then should probably do it tomorrow. I could go for 1-2h right now though.
Yeah if you want to break them in half that work too! :3 We can do however much time you want right now and you can finish tomorrow at 12pm PDT :3

If that's okay then feel free to send the TBT payment and once I receive it, I'll send over the dodo and instructions <3

IGN -Rafael
Island Name -Gallifrey
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) -Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) -All
TBT/Collectibles Payment -250 TBT
Availability -Pacific time California
Questions/Comments -Piske

Last edited:
IGN -Rafael
Island Name -Gallifrey
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) -Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) -All
TBT/Collectibles Payment -250 TBT
Availability -Pacific time California
Questions/Comments -Piske
Perfect!~ Around what time PDT would you be free to catalog? :3

Hello hello!
Just wondering for how long are you planning on keeping the shop.. I'm planning on restarting my game somewhere in september and would be interested in cataloging everything from you!

Hello hello!
Just wondering for how long are you planning on keeping the shop.. I'm planning on restarting my game somewhere in september and would be interested in cataloging everything from you!
I'll have the shop open for a long time :3 I made the catalog island on my bf's switch who doesn't play, so I can leave the island as is. If you don't see me posting in September, feel free to DM me or just bump this thread back up since I'll still be open. 💖

I'll have the shop open for a long time :3 I made the catalog island on my bf's switch who doesn't play, so I can leave the island as is. If you don't see me posting in September, feel free to DM me or just bump this thread back up since I'll still be open. 💖
Great! Tysm!!

Perfect! If you are still available right now, otherwise I can schedule you for 12pm PDT tomorrow! <3

Perfect! I'm available right now!~ <3 Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo code <3

That sounds great! If you are available now, we can do it now, toerhwise we can definitely do it tomorrow at 12pm PDT! :3

We can do it right now or later tonight if you are free! :3
I'm ready whenever you are!

IGN - Island Name - Xeregha from Dream Isle
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - basically all day EST (9-5)
Questions/Comments - nah, lmk if there’s anything I missed, piske

Last edited:
I'm ready whenever you are!
Perfect! Once I receive the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo :3
IGN - Island Name - Xeregha
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - basically all day EST (9-5)
Questions/Comments - nah, lmk if there’s anything I missed, piske
Awesome! Once I receive the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo <3

Hello, are you still available? How long does this take?
Hi hi!~ Yes I am! It usually takes around 2-4 hours depending on each person. If you are available now, you can fill out the form + read all the rules + info :3 If not, we can schedule a set time for you to come and catalog x)

IGN: Maddie
Island name; LeClaire
Internet connection: good
Cataloging: all
TBT: 250
Availability: tomorrow after 2:30pm PTD if possible
Questions/comments: Are all Items placed in a designated plot? Or are they in groups that can be randomly dropped again? I see that some sets are grouped by fences and such, I just wouldn’t want to mess anything up

IGN: Maddie
Island name; LeClaire
Internet connection: good
Cataloging: all
TBT: 250
Availability: tomorrow after 2:30pm PTD if possible
Questions/comments: Are all Items placed in a designated plot? Or are they in groups that can be randomly dropped again? I see that some sets are grouped by fences and such, I just wouldn’t want to mess anything up
Perfect! I'll have you set for 6pm PDT tomorrow (August 5th).

All sets are placed within separate fences. So you are free to randomly drop anything within the fences as long as they stay in their designated fences. <3 Feel free to send the tbt payment now so I can easily just send you the dodo code + instructions for our scheduled time tomorrow or send it at least 1 hour in advance <3

Back