• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Ahhh... Then its better for me to visit your island piske tomorrow. I'm 9 hours ahead of your time so it will be too late for me. I was given a little puzzle a half hour ago and after I finished it it was clear to me I'm getting tired :)

Hi! Posted here last week I think but can’t remember if you saw my message. How long does the cataloging take normally?

Ahhh... Then its better for me to visit your island piske tomorrow. I'm 9 hours ahead of your time so it will be too late for me. I was given a little puzzle a half hour ago and after I finished it it was clear to me I'm getting tired :)
No worries!~ Around what time tomorrow in PDT/PST time would you be free? :3
Hi! Posted here last week I think but can’t remember if you saw my message. How long does the cataloging take normally?
Yup! I did respond to it and quoted you :3 It usually takes 2-4 hours to catalog

edit: ignore this post sorry. realized i probably missed the sale and i'm a tad short now anyway. i'll be back though when i have everything fixed.

Last edited:
IGN - zato
Island Name - shinjuku (i restarted)
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good (i use my mobile hot spot for trades and stuff so i won't get disconnected)
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - not everything but quite a few mostly single items.
TBT/Collectibles Payment - dmed
Availability - anytime any day i'm flexible. i'll be busy tomorrow but not until the after noon ish -cst
Questions/Comments - piske. like i said above i restarted and remembered to bring most of my stuff (my friend let me drop off at their island) but i forgot all my outdoor and extra room stuff...cuz i'm a moron and didn't double check...but on the up side i remembered my visual boots! <3 so i still have those lolz.

I have time today to catalog :)
Awesome! I'm free right now if you are :3 If so, please send over the tbt payment, and I'll send over the dodo + instructions!~
IGN - zato
Island Name - shinjuku (i restarted)
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good (i use my mobile hot spot for trades and stuff so i won't get disconnected)
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - not everything but quite a few mostly single items.
TBT/Collectibles Payment - dmed
Availability - anytime any day i'm flexible. i'll be busy tomorrow but not until the after noon ish -cst
Questions/Comments - piske. like i said above i restarted and remembered to bring most of my stuff (my friend let me drop off at their island) but i forgot all my outdoor and extra room stuff...cuz i'm a moron and didn't double check...but on the up side i remembered my visual boots! <3 so i still have those lolz.
Sweet! I'm free all day today! Let me know what your time frame is today in PDT/PST time. <3

Awesome! I'm free right now if you are :3 If so, please send over the tbt payment, and I'll send over the dodo + instructions!~

Sweet! I'm free all day today! Let me know what your time frame is today in PDT/PST time. <3
i'm free from now until tomorrow so anytime

IGN - Maisy
Island Name - Fairy Isle
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - Individual Sets
  • Antique Set (Natural)
  • Bunk Beds
  • Imperial Set (Blue, Brown)
  • Rattan Set (Gray)
  • System Kitchens
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 90 TBT
Availability - 6:00 pm - 12:00 am EDT
Questions/Comments - piske!

IGN - Maisy
Island Name - Fairy Isle
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - Individual Sets
  • Antique Set (Natural)
  • Bunk Beds
  • Imperial Set (Blue, Brown)
  • Rattan Set (Gray)
  • System Kitchens
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 90 TBT
Availability - 6:00 pm - 12:00 am EDT
Questions/Comments - piske!
Awesome! I'm available now!~ once I've received the TBT payment, I'll send over the dodo :3

Back