• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying One more chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't apples valued at 800K ... I have one but that was the value I put on it for trading (in search of Sweet Feather funds)
I miss the guides! :(
❤️

Aren't apples valued at 800K ... I have one but that was the value I put on it for trading (in search of Sweet Feather funds)
I miss the guides! :(
❤️

I already have 12 apples. I'm seeking to have 12 chocolate cakes, each should be at 500 TBT.

I already have 12 apples. I'm seeking to have 12 chocolate cakes, each should be at 500 TBT.
LOL LOL LOL :blush: of course ... its early and I was coffeeless (my feeble excuse) ermm ... I do have a chocolate cake I could sell you

Hate to bump it early, but I finally got my 12 chocolate cakes. I still need to trade my 2013 choco cake for a 2016 or 2017 one, but PM me for details if you have one from October 2015 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back