Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
I ment to quote somebody but i reported them and my reason was my quote?? what should i do?????

Just don't do it again, learn from your mistakes. Don't worry, everyone has been a new member themselves in the past so you'll be a forum expert in no time yourself. :)

You must report yourself for this grave error.

Or just PM the staff and say it was an accident.

erm... you could PM one of the two admins, jeremy or miranda (you can find a link to their names at the bottom of the main page, under the shout box) and tell/ask them to remove the report, whatever it is, but it probably isn't that big of a deal.

don't worry about it, just try to be more careful :) what m64 said, everyone's new at some point, it's really easy to "get into" it.

OMG!!! the sites gonna shut down!!! )): NOOOOO!

Aww..this all feels like yesterday..
Send a PM to a Mod, because they might warn you.

Like I was...<_<

You've done something terrible my friend, but there is still hope! Go to the nearest church and bathe in holy water for three days and three nights, once you have become shriveled like a prune go meditate under a tree only eating three grains of rice a day for forty days. Then you should visit Mecca, and climb up the caste latter to end your suffering and become one with all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back