• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official HP7 Topic

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Oh my God. 3 AND A HALF MORE HOURS!!1!!!

Anyone else uber-excited?

Please post all spoilers as follows.

Code:
[COLOR=white]mega spoilers OMG[/COLOR]

DarthGohan1 said:
less than 4 hours! for me

:D
Oh, right, I also meant four hours. We're in the same time zone, remember. My mom's bringing the book from work... We're prolly flipping a coin to see who reads it first. <3 <3 <3

*jinxs quarter so that "heads" will win*

Yeah, I'll get it a hour before bul. ^____^

Although we are only getting one copy and my sister gets to read it first. T__T

Okay. Please post all spoilers like this...

Code:
[COLOR=white]mega spoilers OMG[/COLOR]

DarthGohan1 said:
theres no need to post it anyways

MAD-EYE MOODY DIES
VOLDEMORT DIES
WORMTAIL DIES
SNAPE DIES
FRED DIES
DOBBY DIES
HEDWIG DIES
RON MARRIES HERMIONE
HARRY MARRIES GINNY AND HAS 3 KIDS

Man. I only read part of what JJ said, but I expected it, anyway... I mean... I knew that Snape and Voldemort were going to die.... Good thing I missed the rest of it!

Wow, guys, you're like... spoiling the book for yourselves. The fun factor = less if you do that. D:

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
Wow, guys, you're like... spoiling the book for yourselves. The fun factor = less if you do that. D:
Its K for me cuz im not li3k a fan ya no? rite?
sam.

Justin125 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
sam.
Wow, I can't believe you guys. It's just... incomprehensible to me how some people can be like this. D:

Bulerias said:
Justin125 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
sam.
Wow, I can't believe you guys. It's just... incomprehensible to me how some people can be like this. D:
What do you mean? Its incomprehensible for me to be a ****? Because that happens a lot.

;)

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Justin125 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
sam.
Right.

What if someone just posted the spoilers to an end of a zelda game where ]
Oh crap.... do you remember that one conversation we had about Twilight Princess?

Back