Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Delta X ( 5A00-0013-0263 ( Rayquaza ( Non-themed ( I try to organize flowers and trees by type,so there are spots with flowers and trees here and there, instead of them being spread around randomly

Last edited:
Ume4A00-00F4-9FD3Kai
ForestA small town covered in bamboo.
More Info Ume is a bamboo forest town.

Ume ACNL by AccfSally.jpg

Last edited:
Somnus5E00-00C7-DF3ADormire
A flower-filled town. Natural/Nature-y themed.A flowery, cute town with three humans hiding a few secrets.
More Info It has a homage to the Netherlands' tulip flower rows and windmill. Also, the mayor and the town has a related name. (Somnus = Sleep/Dormire = Sleep).

My town is a terrible mess but I've only had one visitor in the 12+ months I've been playing, it would be fun to have some more! Dream address: 6D00-0097-E843

Lily ☾ 7E00-00FC-660E ☾Woodtown
Themed ☾ Kind of a fairy tale/princess themed/forest

Leafcity ☾ 5F00-0106-7424 ☾ Alex
Themed ☾ A forest in the middle of a colorful city.

Last edited:
Gweeter
5E00-000F-5849
Kaz

Small town themed
A little nature-y getaway

I made this town in the hopes that it would be engaging for dreamers, so I would love to hear feedback regarding that! ^^

Last edited:
Town Name: Odin

Dream Address: 7C00-0100-E597

Non-themed. Been adding some pavement patterns in order to make it look better.

After 1,500+ hours in the making to completion, I would like to add my town to this list for anyone who wants to check it out! :D My town is non-hacked and required much planning and work to produce it to the way I envisioned it. My town is designed to be a virtual vacation to get away from the stresses of life. :)

~ PARADISE
~ 4F00-00F6-46CA
~ Jared

~ Theme: Nature/Zen/Garden Theme with distinct regions to add a very dynamic/diverse feel to the town!

My deepest apologies for losing track with this thread. The past few months have been a whirlwind.

Thanks for your patience, everyone! Everyone has been added, let me know if I missed ya!

☾ Leston ☾7400-0010-AB8F ☾ Lucas
Non-themed ☾ Mid-Developed town
More Info
Just a regular town with no extravagant Theme or plot, I'm posting this here in hopes of improvement because now it's quite messy and I would like sound feedback of path designs, layouts and possible PWPs areas.

Sunset6C00-001A-007ACharlie
Non-themedA cutesy town ruled by a doctor and intellectual, a drug dealer and a princess.
More Info The landscaping is still a WIP but the houses are almost finished. Every single corner of this town is meant to be visited and enjoyed by dream visitors.

Last edited:
Solitude5E00-00FF-8FDDLuna
Warm-themed/forest townA quiet, subtly sorrowful town with only red, orange, pink, purple, yellow flowers.
More Info My town is a story town WIP! Solitude has always been peaceful, however, lately black flowers have started to appear in the outer forests of town. Everything is symbolic; all the residents hold secrets.

Last edited:
Everyone above has been added! <3

I hope im doing this right lol

Hell4E00-00FB-8000Jamie
Non-themedThe town tune is Despacito and the flag is the Communist flag, need I say more?

Flowert5E00-00F6-8277Snow
ForestA dreary place, it's best to stay away.
More Info
I update it whenever I like the weather and outfit changes are monthly.
I sometimes make small interior changes depending on the monthly holidays.

Last edited:
Both towns above have been added! Thanks for waiting, guys! <3

Franklin6C00-0076-5155Sofie
Non-themed townJust an average town still under construction
Only recently started landscaping and there's still lots to do, but any feedback would be great!

Kinsale4D00-010F-653ACrash
Semi-ThemedAutumn Village
More Info A neatly organized village at sunset, set in early November. Lots of oranges and reds and plenty to explore :')

GLNBzsR.jpg

qC2STA9.jpg

Igloo4B00-0094-46DDEira
Semi-ThemedWinter/Forest
More Info Wander through a snowy forest on a chilly night. Glowing lights will help lead you to little presents scattered around!

tumblr_oxbm24fJnR1va9zi0o5_1280.png

tumblr_oxbm24fJnR1va9zi0o3_1280.png

Last edited:
Kokiri ☾ 4C00-010F-90AA ☾ Madeline
Forest/Natural ☾ Colorful
It's still a work in progress! I'm always trying to think of room ideas and edit them. The landscaping is about 95% complete.

Back