• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Octavian is in Boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monographs

Bells
Switch
1664-1430-2918
Feedback
100% (11) +
Octopi are pretty cute, but unfortunately he moved into a pretty bad spot, so he's got to go. :)
Looking for Bell offers or my dream villagers. (I can add bells for a dream villager)

My offer of Octavian+4mil for Lolly still stands, so if you manage to get the Lolly in your cycling town to move, that'd be buyout. Otherwise, I don't really have a bell buy-out. I'd much prefer trading Octavian + bells for my dreamies.

My offer of Octavian+4mil for Lolly still stands, so if you manage to get the Lolly in your cycling town to move, that'd be buyout. Otherwise, I don't really have a bell buy-out. I'd much prefer trading Octavian + bells for my dreamies.

It may take a couple of days to get Lolly out, but I will see what I can manage. Lolly is the newest member in the town.

Got offered Tangy on Reddit, also found an offer of 12mil on ACC. I'm probably withdrawing my offer on Lolly at this point (although I'm still up for a 1:1, Octavian for Lolly trade)

I would do the 1:1 trade, but Lolly still has not pinged and I do not want to keep you waiting for a day or two.

If you are willing to wait, I would love to trade. If you do not, I fully and completely understand.

Last edited:
I wish I could wait, but I can be pretty forgetful and I really don't want to accidentally void him. :(

I've accepted a redditor's offer of Tangy for Octavian, so I guess this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back