Now Commissioning For Avatar~

momokoleila

💕
Bells
Hello lovely artists. I recently introduced my boyfriend to animal crossing and he decided to join this forum today c: we wanted an avatar with chibis of us for us both to use, could anyone help with this please? I attempted a drawing, which I will attach. I didn't like it though because I can not draw well digitally. If you want to do something similar that's fine, different is great too. As you can see, I'm a bit short on tbt currently but I can pay anything I have as well as I currently have 18,445,000 igb. Name your price! Also descriptions of uss (I could give u pics too if necessary): he is like 5'10 and I'm 5'3, so include a height difference maybe, he has greyish eyes and mine are ice blue, his hair is black mine is very dark brown, I have freckles, he likes wearing black and I like wearing girly things, aand I don't really know what else can be portrayed in a chibi so yeah.

chibius.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

clearly my colours for us are off too~hulpp

You both may have better luck on the Museum Shop section to check out artists on there. Good luck! :)

You both may have better luck on the Museum Shop section to check out artists on there. Good luck! :)

Yeah was thinking but so many artists to choose from ^^ We will look around, thank you C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh wups, posted in the wrong thread section!! ogosh, hehe thanks!!

Back