Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
I noticed that with IE, if you go over the width limit it doesnt go to the next row. Instead it stretches the screen. Please make new lines when you write the BBcode for your sigs.

(I noticed this on darth gohan's sig)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I noticed that with IE, if you go over the width limit it doesnt go to the next row. Instead it stretches the screen. Please make new lines when you write the BBcode for your sigs.

THANK YOU!!!!
its been SOOO annoying with the screen streching >___<

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

THANK YOU!!!!
its been SOOO annoying with the screen streching >___<
firefox...

:p

yeah, i'd be annoyed too... i think... but yeah, am i doing it right... by another line, you ment hit enter right?

>_>

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

what do you mean? i'm extra-confused.

DarthGohan1 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

what do you mean? i'm extra-confused.
don't worry about it. i'll just edit your sig for you and you can see what i did

Back