• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

NOOK CRANNY BUYING TURNIPS FOR 519 BELLS

Everyone appreciates this! Mine were 520 or something like that last Tuesday, I didn't have that many people since the game was only out for like three days. It's crazy now! Lol

Oh man, this all started when I bought a bunch of turnips and accidentally TT'd one day back and spoiled all of it.
So now me being impatient trying to regain lost money resulted in this so might as well share it with everyone

Oh man, this all started when I bought a bunch of turnips and accidentally TT'd one day back and spoiled all of it.
So now me being impatient trying to regain lost money resulted in this so might as well share it with everyone

Thank you for taking the time to do this!! Would love to get a spot <3

Just got onto the boards, would really enjoy coming to your island to sell bells.
Will tip for sure!

Thank you for taking the time to do this!! Would love to get a spot <3

Yeah for sure!
So far 18 people on my list, I think I'll stop at 20 and most definitely try to get those people and see if I have more time to do more and if enough more people are interested but no promises on more people

same thing happened to me! I've been tt'ing for the past few hours trying to find a good price and no luck. if you open back up i'd love a spot if possible c:

Is it still open?

No, but I can add you to my list once I reopen

- - - Post Merge - - -

same thing happened to me! I've been tt'ing for the past few hours trying to find a good price and no luck. if you open back up i'd love a spot if possible c:

Honestly I just got super lucky and only had to TT 3 days

In a little while, just have to give my own friends their turn lol hopefully not too long

oh ok cool. I can wait. Thnx!

I was just busy for a little bit eating dinner. Just glad you will still be doing this for some more members.

Thanks so much for doing this!!
Can't wait :)
Please let me know if you need any fruits/flowers/furni and I'll bring some over!

No worries! I honestly just enjoy sharing stuffs on here so it's up to you guys if you wanna leave anything! I'm not gonna ask for anything in particular.

No worries! I honestly just enjoy sharing stuffs on here so it's up to you guys if you wanna leave anything! I'm not gonna ask for anything in particular.

I have a bunch of catalog items that I'm looking to get off me.

It's taking up my storage XD! So, I was looking to sell some of it, but I can give you something if you need anything. It's a lot of reorderable stuff, craftable items and the Nook Miles items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot of Nook's Cranny items and Mabel fashion items

If/when there's time left I'd like to come over please :lemon:

thank you!

Last edited:
I have a bunch of catalog items that I'm looking to get off me.

It's taking up my storage XD! So, I was looking to sell some of it, but I can give you something if you need anything. It's a lot of reorderable stuff, craftable items and the Nook Miles items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot of Nook's Cranny items and Mabel fashion items

That's fine if you want, you can bring one item to surprise me with lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

My list of 20 people has ended with Variety.Gamer but I'll try to get as much after guys!

Back