NOOK CRANNY BUYING TURNIPS FOR 519 BELLS

Yea I got sent to the airport as well with all my turnips still in my inventory. Would love to come back and try again when you reopen if possible!

Last edited:
Luxsama has put so much time aside for us and we're wasting more of her time by not waiting for everyone to finish at the same time and being sent home all at once :(

Luxsama has put so much time aside for us and we're wasting more of her time by not waiting for everyone to finish at the same time and being sent home all at once :(

This is not true at all. They said from the beginning they would let people come and go freely with the Dodo code.

Are we allowed to make multiple trips, or just one? Asking in case I should buy more than one inv full of turnips.

Thank youu ;O left a Pink Tulip~

got booted before I could leave tip tho

Still have like 2 batches if you could put my name down on that list :D

Aww thanks lol that's so sweet

I'm making a list rn and will just be pm'ing as many people as I can

Not sure on how many people I can go through but I'll be prioritizing the people who got in but didn't save

I was unable to get in since last post as well, would love to be added to the line if possible :))

Thanks for doing this!

Aww thanks lol that's so sweet

I'm making a list rn and will just be pm'ing as many people as I can

Not sure on how many people I can go through but I'll be prioritizing the people who got in but didn't save

you're a godsend TTwTT
it never feels good seeing that timer then getting booted just as you finished
really appreciate it!

thanks for taking the time out of your day to do this <3 I really want to be on the list please

Last edited:
I'll go through as much as I can tonight guys ;-;

But if I get another good turnip offer above 400 or so I'll be definitely doing this again!

Thank you for doing this again! I would like to be put on the list please~

I have a bunch of the pink and purple windflowers if you would like any!

I'll go through as much as I can tonight guys ;-;

But if I get another good turnip offer above 400 or so I'll be definitely doing this again!

Everyone appreciates this! Mine were 520 or something like that last Tuesday, I didn't have that many people since the game was only out for like three days. It's crazy now! Lol

Last edited:
Back