• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

NOOK CRANNY BUYING TURNIPS FOR 519 BELLS

Hi the code didnt work for me (the new one)

Last edited:
Are you still accepting people? Thanks!

No sorry, I'm on my last batch, sorry for the ones I couldn't get to! It's quite a mess getting people in accordingly as some people are either late or not replying (was much easier to fling the gates open lol)

No sorry, I'm on my last batch, sorry for the ones I couldn't get to! It's quite a mess getting people in accordingly as some people are either late or not replying (was much easier to fling the gates open lol)
Ty anyway! ^p^ Have a nice night!

Oh well, thanks for the opportunity though!

Oh, that's fine. I'm tired anyway.

Is the next round happening tomorrow? Could I just come by really quick and sell my turnips please I've been waiting for four hours

Last edited:
Back