• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nintendo Direct February 13th 2PM PST

I wasn't expecting any Animal Crossing news so it's whatever

looking forward to playing some of the games announced though :blush:

I wasn't expecting any Animal Crossing news so it's whatever

looking forward to playing some of the games announced though :blush:

I wasn't expecting anything either. But I'm still kind of disappointed nothing was announced...

The game will probably release in 2025. I'm so glad I couldn't tune in. It would have been such a waste of time.

Not to worry, I expect them to focus on AC Switch next Direct. Because there's so much info they had to show off it just wasn't enough time to fit it all in for everything else. Plus the fact that AC Switch is the star of 2019 it'll have to be focused with lots of info coming next direct and E3.

Lol. Told you all it was too soon to tell more AC Switch news.

Next direct will show it.

I begged Nintendo not to announce AC Switch. And I was right.

Lets wait another 2-3 months then it'll show up.

I'm more than okay. Its to show that 5 months since a popular game series got announced is too soon to show at all.

Don't give me any Smash got announced and showed new stuff 3 months later. It doesn't count because E3.

And to those Pokefans. Why'd you expect it to be in this direct? It always gets a direct of its own first, then appears in the later directs.

Dude, you need to seriously chill out with this hostility. You're looking very unstable.

I'm one if the few here who isn't salty lmao

Seriously though super hyped about Mario Maker 2 and the Link's Awakening remake ♡

Not to worry, I expect them to focus on AC Switch next Direct. Because there's so much info they had to show off it just wasn't enough time to fit it all in for everything else. Plus the fact that AC Switch is the star of 2019 it'll have to be focused with lots of info coming next direct and E3.

yeah, I kind of expected that. I guess that there are just so many people who are tired of waiting.

I'm one if the few here who isn't salty lmao

Seriously though super hyped about Mario Maker 2 and the Link's Awakening remake ♡

I love the fact that the Mario Maker 2 trailer showed just how aware Nintendo is of their fanbase with how the put the focus on slopes being a new addition.

It's harder for people like me who aren't even Nintendo fans, just Animal Crossing fans. Mario Kart is like the only other one I'm interested in. I'm not too mad about it, but just saying what the case is for me, and I'm sure others are like this too.

But other than acting like I own at everyone for there being no AC Switch being at the direct. I like Super Mario Maker 2. Plus the fact that the Super Bell is in a 2D Mario game.

Fun fact of the day: Nintendo just broke the hearts of tons of Animal Crossing fans right before Valentine's day

Very lovely...

I'm sad that there was no Animal Crossing, but... they revived my second favourite franchise, Rune Factory... I can't be too salty. XD

Back