• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Nintendo Club Forums.

MORPHA

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Site Name: Nintendo Club Forums
Site Purpose: To discuss all console games!
Site provider: This forum is provided by Invision Power Board, which is the same thing as InvisionFree (like this forum), only we have more options, and we need to host it ourselves.

Forum Leaders: This forum is lead by some really responsible NSiders; these NSiders are:

MORPHA613 (Raymond at NinClub)
*SPIRIT* (*SPIRIT* at NinClub)
CHU (Chu at NinClub)
NOCTURNE-OF-SHADOW (Japego at NinClub)
LUIGI37 (Luigi37 at NinClub) (Was a past Sage at NSider)
Meltover (Sorry, I can't find their NSider Profile at the time being!)

This forum was once 2 seperate forums. One was called NinClub, and one was called Video Game Parlor. Video Game Parlor, at first, was the Animal Crossing Pals Club, the first Animal Crossing Forum on Invisionfree that was part of NSider.

A site is on the way for this forum. Over 250 members and over 5,000 posts! (VGP had 30,000 posts before it was closed down)

Currently, we are giving away a free copy of Polerium for the Nintendo DS. Go to the rules section for more info when you register.

Thanks everyone! Hope you register!

:p

Morpha | Invisionfree Tech Support | IPB Community Manager

Comments? e-mail me at raymond@invisionfree.com (ANYTHING SENT HERE WILL NOT BE ANSWERED)
Questions? e-mail me at morpha@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

Back