• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Nintendo Badge Arcade finally coming to the west

The only badges I really want are the rest of the Wind Waker HD badges.
Those borders. ;_;

Haven't opened this app in MONTHS maybe i should check the badges out today :eek:

Haven't opened this app in MONTHS maybe i should check the badges out today :eek:

I always do this. I'll play everyday for like a week at most and then completely forget about it or just don't feel like opening it.

but yeah like the person above me said it's just pokemon egg shaped and 8-bit badges. nothing really too great.
there are the AC launch badges as well but those always pop up like once every few weeks.

Nintendo Badge Arcade.

I just Started playing this and im loving it. Anyone else into this. I'm wonder if theres a guide to maximize your grabs.

idk i just spammed the badge arcade for the FE badges when they came out lol i managed to get them all tho

I was really into it at first and I still play it once a day. But I just have SO many badges now, and I can't even fit them all on my homescreen at once, so sometimes I wonder why I still play. They continue to put out really cute badges though, so I'd hate to miss out by not playing.

I do enjoy getting the badges and for a while there I did do the free play everyday, but it takes soooo long to load I don't look forward to it.

I enjoy using Nintendo Badge Arcade and think it is a much better way of categorizing my folders. However, I hate free-to-play/free-to-start games and wish Nintendo allowed us to use the application without paying out of pocket most of the time. They have plenty of money saved in the bank already, why must we use actual money for this? I also wish there was more of a way to speed through the bunny's dialogue. As much as I love his expressiveness, it is very tedious to collect my free plays when I can't skip text like I can on the StreetPass Mii Plaza...

Back