• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Night’s Art Shop 🌘🌱[RLC / LOWERED PRICES]

Username: LoserMom
Style: Full Body
References:
x1QVST2.jpg
Detail on poses: Anything smiley/happy
Background: Transparent with sparkles around her if that’s okay!
Payment: 300 tbt
Other notes: She has light freckles that are kind of hard to see in the ref picture
Username: lana.
Style: Transparent Icons
References:
View attachment 349665
with the in game black rimmed glasses and freckles if possible!
Detail on poses: can she be tucking her hair behind her ear, with a :< expression?
Background: n/a
Payment: 175 TBT
Other notes: thank you for considering!! c:
Thank you so much for ordering. Added you both to the waitlist :3

Hi again! 👋 I'm obsessed w/ u now, the talent is 😗👌

Username: allainah
Style: full-body
References: here
Detail on poses: up to you if thats alright~
Background: simple background w/ something egg related
Payment: 300 TBT (btw I always hide my tbt in the ABD so I do have it LOL. I can pull it out before you accept if you would like)
Other notes: Could you draw the eyes like the one in your pfp? or any downward shape/sleepy look would do.
For the prop could I have a giant fork ?

Thanks so much xx 🥺

Finished commission for @LoserMom 🖤
E7FCD5EB-EE4C-481E-9F61-B8F335B00979.png

Post automatically merged:

Hi again! 👋 I'm obsessed w/ u now, the talent is 😗👌

Username: allainah
Style: full-body
References: here
Detail on poses: up to you if thats alright~
Background: simple background w/ something egg related
Payment: 300 TBT (btw I always hide my tbt in the ABD so I do have it LOL. I can pull it out before you accept if you would like)
Other notes: Could you draw the eyes like the one in your pfp? or any downward shape/sleepy look would do.
For the prop could I have a giant fork ?

Thanks so much xx 🥺
Tysm again Allainah, I promise I won’t forget to send the drawing this time LOL. And it’s ok, I also hide my tbt in the ABD so no need to pull it out :3

Username: cinderoflibertine
Style: transparent icon
References:
Detail on poses: just the headshot
Background: can you put a little swirl behind the head?
Payment: PayPal!!
Other notes:

Attachments

• 5D14CD07-291B-4EE6-807B-A6F6E4BBA72E.jpeg
    5D14CD07-291B-4EE6-807B-A6F6E4BBA72E.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 7D72AE0E-0F6E-4A1E-8CE0-EF9F405A31A2.jpeg
    7D72AE0E-0F6E-4A1E-8CE0-EF9F405A31A2.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 14
Username: tiffanistarr
Style: chibi icon
References: 1 2 3
Detail on poses: since it's an icon no pose is really necessary, just cute happy smile
Background: transparent i believe is default? that's fine.
Payment: RLC | Paypal | not sure how much your price is in USD
Other notes: I'll love anything you come up with so do you and thank you so much!

Username: tiffanistarr
Style: chibi icon
References: 1 2 3
Detail on poses: since it's an icon no pose is really necessary, just cute happy smile
Background: transparent i believe is default? that's fine.
Payment: RLC | Paypal | not sure how much your price is in USD
Other notes: I'll love anything you come up with so do you and thank you so much!
Hi! Thanks for commissioning. For the pose I could draw her doing something with her hands, or with them down, however you’d prefer. The background can be either transparent, or simple like the one above with the swirl, and 12€ in USD is around $14,54 according to google. I wish I could put my prices in USD but the fee would increase😔

Hi! Thanks for commissioning. For the pose I could draw her doing something with her hands, or with them down, however you’d prefer. The background can be either transparent, or simple like the one above with the swirl, and 12€ in USD is around $14,54 according to google. I wish I could put my prices in USD but the fee would increase😔

Her hands down will be fine! and i think the transparent background will work fine :) I’ll just do $15.00 so it’s an even number if that’s okay with you!

Her hands down will be fine! and i think the transparent background will work fine :) I’ll just do $15.00 so it’s an even number if that’s okay with you!
Actually if you could select EUR when paying that’d be great because PayPal charges a fee for international payments😔

username: gigii
style: transparent icon
references:
IMG_20220207_203452.jpg
detail on poses: have her puting her hands under her chin ^^
payment: 100 tbt (if your fine w/ me paying tbt)
other notes: make it pastel colors!

Back