• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Night’s Art Shop 🌘🌱[RLC / LOWERED PRICES]

bro your art is so good omg😍

Username: xara
Style: soft style (bust)
References: will put at the bottom c:
Detail on poses: since its a bust,, i don’t think poses are possible aha but if they are, i’ll leave it up to you!
Background: [free if simple, if not 10-30TBT]: i’d love a yellow background or a blue/white gradient that matches the boo in my sig + my avatar if possible!
Payment: 130 tbt? can go higher if needed!
Other notes: n/a

8CE3E480-F276-4179-9339-E94B083C4BAF.jpeg
D02C592A-140B-4642-B475-3DD89DE117C2.jpeg

Detail on poses: since its a bust,, i don’t think poses are possible aha but if they are, i’ll leave it up to you!
Background: [free if simple, if not 10-30TBT]: i’d love a yellow background or a blue/white gradient that matches the boo in my sig + my avatar if possible!

View attachment 322506View attachment 322507
Ahh thank you so much :3, 130 TBT is perfect don’t worry!! For the poses I could draw her doing the peace sign/waving/ or any other cute pose. Send your TBT whenever you’re ready <3

Ahh thank you so much :3, 130 TBT is perfect don’t worry!! For the poses I could draw her doing the peace sign/waving/ or any other cute pose. Send your TBT whenever you’re ready <3

ah in that case, i’d love for her to be doing the peace sign!! i’ll go ahead and send the tbt now :)

For @michealsmells <3. Hope you like it🥺. I included two versions, one with a pastel blue background and a transparent one. I’ll PM you.

Post automatically merged:

IMPORTANT: school has started and all orders will unfortunately take longer to be done (1 week +). You can still order but keep that in mind. If I feel too saturated I’ll temporarily close my shop. This also applies for the ones that have already ordered. My apologies <3

Last edited:
Username: michealsmells
Style: Chibi Fullbody
References: Click!
Detail on poses: Go nuts with the pose!
Background: Can she be among some pumpkins? No need to go nuts with it.
Payment: 200 tbt?
Other notes: Could you draw her with her scythe arm?

Tell me if you need anything else or if the TBT amount is too low or anything like that!!

Tell me if you need anything else or if the TBT amount is too low or anything like that!!
200 TBT is more than enough thanks!!

hello. im interested in getting a bust up from you. Do you perhaps draw gore or at least slight gore? i have a halloween oc i want to commission and i think a little bit of blood or gore would go well.

hello. im interested in getting a bust up from you. Do you perhaps draw gore or at least slight gore? i have a halloween oc i want to commission and i think a little bit of blood or gore would go well.
Hi! I’m normally up to anything. Show me the reference and I’ll tell you

Hi! I’m normally up to anything. Show me the reference and I’ll tell you
here's my rep. am thinking of having his left eye hanging from a socket and blood dripping down from his right eye. can omit the glasses. let me know if u can do it.

also, would u be able to do a full body chibi in soft style? love that particular style!

Last edited:
here's my rep. am thinking of having his left eye hanging from a socket and blood dripping down from his right eye. can omit the glasses. let me know if u can do it.

also, would u be able to do a full body chibi in soft style? love that particular style!
Yes! I can definitely do that, I’ll send you a sketch through PM when I start on your order. Would you like a bust and a full body or just a full body? Sorry for the lack of examples in my shop, I’m still making some changes to it😅

View attachment 322506View attachment 322507
Heyo! I decided to restart your order since I wasn’t happy with how it turned out. I just did a quick sketch and I wanted to make sure you liked it before continuing:)

Attachments

• 083D3C7D-3436-4B5F-B48A-17E91FA87DB7.png
    083D3C7D-3436-4B5F-B48A-17E91FA87DB7.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
(is this still open?)

Username: Yanrimasart
Style: Headshot (bust?)
References:
2020090818190200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Detail on poses: Holding a teacup
Background: blue flowers
Payment: 230 tbt (I'm not sure if this is the total but I'm sending you tbt in advance if its ok)
Other notes: I like your headshot style! :)

Last edited:
(is this still open?)

Username: Yanrimasart
Style: Headshot (bust?)
References:
View attachment 328069
Detail on poses: Holding a teacup
Background: blue flowers
Payment: 230 tbt (I'm not sure if this is the total but I'm sending you tbt in advance if its ok)
Other notes: I like your headshot style! :)
Tysm :>>. 230 tbt would be the total thanks!

Finished :>. Hope I didn’t go too crazy with the background😂. Let me know if you want any changes.
EE6CE4EB-6060-40D3-96CC-455D23B74ED9.png

Username: turtleyawesome
Style: headshot
References:
Feitan from Hunter x Hunter
latest.jpg
Detail on poses: whatever you think looks good
Background: anything simple and dark
Payment: 200 tbt
Other notes: tysm!!

Back