• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Night’s Art Shop 🌘🌱[RLC / LOWERED PRICES]

(is this still open?)

Username: Yanrimasart
Style: Headshot (bust?)
References:
View attachment 328069
Detail on poses: Holding a teacup
Background: blue flowers
Payment: 230 tbt (I'm not sure if this is the total but I'm sending you tbt in advance if its ok)
Other notes: I like your headshot style! :)
Finished!! I’m not sure if the background is how you wanted it, if not please let me know what you had in mind! (I’ll also send you a transparent version)

Last edited:
@nightxshift hey there! i saw your art account on ig, would u take in consideration portrait commission as well? like this one or this one ! would also like to know how much could it cost (rlc/tbt or a mix!)
Yes of course!! I’ve thought maybe 7€ for an outline and 12€ for a pencil portrait (detailed). My prices can vary depending on the difficulty and details though. I mainly prefer RLC atm as I’m planning on closing TBT slots, but feel free to make an offer on TBT and maybe I will consider <3

Yes of course!! I’ve thought maybe 7€ for an outline and 12€ for a pencil portrait (detailed). My prices can vary depending on the difficulty and details though. I mainly prefer RLC atm as I’m planning on closing TBT slots, but feel free to make an offer on TBT and maybe I will consider <3
aww! is this one a pencil portrait detailed? will it be colored? because id be interested in something like this!

omg ur chibis are so freakin cute!!! 🥺 i would love one please <3

Username: allainah
Style: chibi full body
References: here
Detail on poses: i'll leave it up to you if thats okay
Background: maybe have her standing under an autumn tree w/ leaves falling & a few small pumpkins? if thats too much just a simple color is fine!
Payment: 300 tbt

aww! is this one a pencil portrait detailed? will it be colored? because id be interested in something like this!
Nope, that one is called an outline, its basically a drawing on top of a picture, it’ll be always coloured. This one is a pencil portrait :)
Post automatically merged:

omg ur chibis are so freakin cute!!! 🥺 i would love one please <3

Username: allainah
Style: chibi full body
References: here
Detail on poses: i'll leave it up to you if thats okay
Background: maybe have her standing under an autumn tree w/ leaves falling & a few small pumpkins? if thats too much just a simple color is fine!
Hii, tysm 🥺. I’ll send you a sketch before doing the payment in case I get something wrong. Also ty for the extra TBT, I really appreciate it :>

Nope, that one is called an outline, its basically a drawing on top of a picture, it’ll be always coloured. This one is a pencil portrait :)

Hii, tysm 🥺. I’ll send you a sketch before doing the payment in case I get something wrong. Also ty for the extra TBT, I really appreciate it :>
id like to get a pencil portrait for 12$ then! should i fill the same form as in the first post? also lmk if it's payment first!

id like to get a pencil portrait for 12$ then! should i fill the same form as in the first post? also lmk if it's payment first!
Great! Yes please fill in this modified form
Username:
References:
Detail on poses:
Pencil or pen:
“Cartoon” or realistic:
Since it’s a RLC commission, I’ll send you a sketch first for approvement and after that you’ll do the payment :)

okie no problem ^^
ofc :) i think your art is worth it hehe <3

Great! Yes please fill in this modified form
Username:
References:
Detail on poses:
Pencil or pen:
“Cartoon” or realistic:
Since it’s a RLC commission, I’ll send you a sketch first for approvement and after that you’ll do the payment :)
alright!! please let me know if i did everything okay!
Username: _salem
References: one two three
Detail on poses: feel free to decide! id like to use it as a pfp on social media!
Pencil or pen: pencil!
“Cartoon” or realistic: id like it to be as the ones i linked from your ig page! i think it's a realistic one!

thanks in advance!

alright!! please let me know if i did everything okay!
Username: _salem
References: one two three
Detail on poses: feel free to decide! id like to use it as a pfp on social media!
Pencil or pen: pencil!
“Cartoon” or realistic: id like it to be as the ones i linked from your ig page! i think it's a realistic one!

thanks in advance!
Yup, everything’s alright. I put you on the top of the waitlist, I’ll try to start with it as soon as I can :> ty!
Edit: last question, would you like me to draw you with or without glasses?

Yup, everything’s alright. I put you on the top of the waitlist, I’ll try to start with it as soon as I can :> ty!
Edit: last question, would you like me to draw you with or without glasses?
Thank you very much for accepting! And I'd like to be drawn with my glasses!

Hi guys. I’m sorry that your orders are taking so long to get finished, I’ve been super stressed lately with work and other personal stuff. Thank you for your patience.

Finished commission for @ekcomyth
798BAF43-374E-4250-9A6E-040A37BB8194.jpeg

UPDATE

Hi everyone! My shop will be opened for a couple of days before school starts again.
I’ve added 2 new styles, go check them out ^^

Username: LoserMom
Style: Full Body
References:
x1QVST2.jpg
Detail on poses: Anything smiley/happy
Background: Transparent with sparkles around her if that’s okay!
Other notes: She has light freckles that are kind of hard to see in the ref picture

Username: lana.
Style: Transparent Icons
References:
FB39026F-B02E-479F-B077-D6A18EBB6C2D.jpeg

with the in game black rimmed glasses and freckles if possible!
Detail on poses: can she be tucking her hair behind her ear, with a :< expression?
Background: n/a
Payment: 175 TBT
Other notes: thank you for considering!! c:

Back