• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Type of style: Could I myself drawn in both styles?
@Snowifer heres your two drawings! hope you like em
Untitled_Artwork-59-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-61-min.png

Type of style: two!
Character(s):
715F3A98-34D5-45CF-B25F-8FDDA302B669.jpeg
I changed my character a bit
Background or no background: yess butterflies kinda like the wallpaper
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default
Details on poses and actions of character(s): could u give it an army bomb again 👉👈
Payment: 100 tbt

Last edited:
Type of style: Style 2 Full Body
Character(s): Refsheet for my Island Rep! (pictures at bottom of page)
Background or no background: Pls add bones as background because spooky (if you could also add a version without it, that would be great)
Custom clothes or default clothes: If you can add the black stay hydrated shirt shown in the ref sheet that would be amazing, but if not that's totally fine, and you can just go with the normal black shirt that he's shown wearing instead.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Up to you!
Payment: 5 USD instead of 3 because you're art is so baby 🥺

Edit: Ok it's apparently 1:35am right now I forgot 👀 I gotta go 💤 but I should be able to send payment first thing tomorrow morning (if this is accepted)

Last edited:
Back