• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Omg I love your style! Would love to get all my villagers for 10USD if that's ok (I can wait ofc!) ❤ If not, I would love Graham for $1!
Type of style: 1
Character(s): Static, Muffy, Graham, Raddle, Judy, Bluebear, Dom, Mitzi, Bob, Marshal
Background or no background: yes, up to you!
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission): just default :)
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to you!
Payment: RLC
pls:blush:
ahh tyty! yes ofc I can do all 10! I'm currently working on the first order but you'll be next after that if that's ok ☺

ahh tyty! yes ofc I can do all 10! I'm currently working on the first order but you'll be next after that if that's ok ☺
Yes ofc thank you so much ❤❤❤ I would love to get a style 1 of my island rep as well for RLC if you're up for that! Feel free to message me your paypal details! Sorry to flood you with requests - your art is perf :oops:

Attachments

• jane island rep.jpg
    jane island rep.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 27
Imma be on the wait list anyways so I’ll have time to get the remaining tbt (those are what we call the bells we earn on this site, right?)
Type of style: 2
Character(s):
5F080AC2-F29E-4955-849C-6E131E3A4E4D.jpeg
C3789D9E-7DA3-4B47-91DD-AEE0C93D83F5.png
Background or no background: does it cost extra? if so no, otherwise yes
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) he’s an island rep
Details on poses and actions of character(s):I’d like him in the “mischievous” reaction pose >:3
Payment: 100 tbt

Yes ofc thank you so much ❤❤❤ I would love to get a style 1 of my island rep as well for RLC if you're up for that! Feel free to message me your paypal details! Sorry to flood you with requests - your art is perf :oops:
yea sure no worries! total would be 13 USD then and tysm !! 🥰 🥰
Post automatically merged:

Imma be on the wait list anyways so I’ll have time to get the remaining tbt (those are what we call the bells we earn on this site, right?)
Type of style: 2
Character(s): Background or no background: does it cost extra? if so no, otherwise yes
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) he’s an island rep
Details on poses and actions of character(s):I’d like him in the “mischievous” reaction pose >:3
Payment: 100 tbt
background does not cost more! i'll add you to the waitlist ☺

oooo please add me to the waitlist for tbt!! SO CUTE i'm so excited
ahaha glad you're excited yayayy
will add youuu

I saw I’m up in the open slots now! Do you want me to pay (I have enough, right)?
you can pay whenever! also just fyi I might take longer to get to yours cuz im behind on commissions 👀

since RLC has priority, here are the first 5 that you commissioned! hope you like ittt
I love it!

Can I add an extra? I love that style so much!
Type of style: one
Character(s):
6BBA6B50-B081-4084-AAFD-993A6A0F1D54.jpeg
Background or no background: yes background
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) he needs the suit.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Have him drool a bit
Payment: 60 TBT (160 total counting my earlier purchase)

Last edited:
OMG I LOVE!!!!
remaining drawings! hope you like them! also I redrew muffy with a
I love it!

Can I add an extra? I love that style so much!
Type of style: one
Character(s):
Background or no background: yes background
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) he needs the suit.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Have him drool a bit
Payment: 60 TBT (160 total counting my earlier purchase)
sure!

could I be added to the waitlist pls 🥺
yesssss 💜

May I be added to the waitlist?
will add you too!

OMG I LOVE!!!!
the remaining drawings! hope you like them (o´▽`o)
also redid muffy cuz you said you wanted her with the scarf but I forgot to do that oops
Untitled_Artwork 4-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 1-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 2-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 5-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 3-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-49-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-51-min.png

Last edited:
remaining drawings! hope you like them! also I redrew muffy with a

sure!

yesssss 💜

will add you too!

the remaining drawings! hope you like them (o´▽`o)
also redid muffy cuz you said you wanted her with the scarf but I forgot to do that oops
THESE ARE PRECIOUS, thank you again!!! Originally I thought maybe Muffy with her new outfit would be too annoying to draw in this style (which is why I asked for the scarf look) but you totally nailed both of her outfits :love: I love all the backgrounds you gave the villagers as well, especially Bluebear's blueberries and Mitzi's fish❤

your art is so cuteee omg!! can i be on the waitlist please c:
tysm!! will add youuu 😊

THESE ARE PRECIOUS, thank you again!!! Originally I thought maybe Muffy with her new outfit would be too annoying to draw in this style (which is why I asked for the scarf look) but you totally nailed both of her outfits :love: I love all the backgrounds you gave the villagers as well, especially Bluebear's blueberries and Mitzi's fish❤
awww im so glad you like it yayayyayyy

homie i saw this and ran LMAO
@xara
xaraaa i hope you like it! I used emojis as the background but lmk if you want me to hand draw a different one!
Untitled_Artwork-63-min.png

Last edited:
tysm!! will add youuu 😊

awww im so glad you like it yayayyayyy

@xara
xaraaa i hope you like it! I used emojis as the background but lmk if you want me to hand draw a different one!
That Elmo 😂 I love it

Back