• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Xeleron sorry that took so long!! here's the rest of your order 💗
Oh... mai... gad!!! TSYM for bringing all these little ones to life in your style! 💕 💚
MY GIRL BLANCACACACAAAAA
I lowkey want her to be a villager and not and NPC 😭💜
Oh that Cyd my heart

plus mad props for the style 2 one. @Xeleron had something real cool in mind and you delivered. Chops is an underrated smug.
They did amazing !!! Can't wait to see what they come up with for your character!

Last edited:
@Your Local Wild Child sorry that it took so long! finally back on the tbt slot drawings now
Untitled_Artwork-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork-1-min (1).png

@soggy @itsmaruu @Snowifer @sleepserum
not sure if you got the mentions before when I pinged the first three ppl but pls send in your forms whenever you can! :blush:
Post automatically merged:

i love it 🥰 it looks so cute 🥺🥺 I don’t want any changes cause you should take a break
NO tell me if u want any changes MILKTAEEEE
customer satisfication is priority 😳🤚

Hi, I'm back for more of your lovely art <3
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Kid Cat, Agent S, and Sally
Background or no background: Basic background
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) The zaps suits for Kid Cat and Agent S and an apron for Sally.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Kid Cat and Agent S doing some super hero poses and Sally baking.
Payment: 200 tbt <3

Type of style: style 2 full body
Character(s): my island rep
Background or no background: no background c:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): i dont have any request so whatever you think is cute pls <3
Payment: 3USD
Ec-6pfyVAAAwmhY.jpg

tysm girly!! so excited to see more of your lovely arts🥰

Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/7153641.ratio/gallery (tired / sleepy expression, thank you!)
2. Villagers : Muffy, Raddle, Mathilda, Lucky, Static, Lobo, Zell, Dotty, Flurry, Rudy
Background or no background: No BG
Custom clothes or default clothes: Could I have them in their ACNH original outfits and then all in a pajama dress but in black, thank you!
Details on poses and actions of character(s):
Nothing in specific, your call but if it's possible I'd like them all facing one side for unity >< either left or right whichever is more convenient for you!
Payment: 980 TBT

Sorry just saw your ping!!

Type of style: style 1!
Character(s): them please!
Background or no background: ~
Custom clothes or default clothes: ~
Details on poses and actions of character(s):up to you! c:
Payment: 120 TBT

Back