• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Year's Food Items Already Available at Nook Shopping

On the Nook Shopping App (or on the Nook Shopping section, on the ATM, inside the Resident Services building), select Special Goods, then Seasonal.

The items available are:

Sparkling Cider, 1.000 Bells
Twelve-grape Dish, for 1.200 Bells
Berliner, for 1.200 Bells
New Year's Noodles, for 1.300 Bells

For those who wanted more food options, here you go! Those who have a Japanese-themed island are probably very happy with this addition, as making Ramen Stalls will be easier.

tysm for the heads up! I am still taking a break from the game for a couple more days but i definitely look forward to buying a ton of these. That makes me really happy 😊.

I went and bought one of each as soon as I read this. Thank you for posting! I love food items and I’m tired of having to use cakes and mugs everywhere lol.

Ooh, yay! Thanks so much for posting about them! I’m not always the best about checking the special edition section of Nooks. I’m excited to have more food items in the game and I wish I could order more than 5 items a day. Always nice to get more food for cafes, diners, kitchens, etc! 🥰

Reactions: Raz
I am so excited about the berliners for my bakery! I really am so happy for this, though nintendo NEEDS to add more food because we need more of them!!

Thanks for the heads up! I already have ordered for the max. today, will order them ASAP!

finally! I had already traded for a few of the ciders and noodles, now I can buy a lot for all my food stall ideas! :'D

ah, thank you for the heads up! bought one of each and will probably be buying more over the next few days. :’^)

I ordered one of each for myself yesterday plus sent an extra cider to a friend!

I might order some extras. The cider glasses could look pretty fancy on a table 👀 Plus more noodles!

Ah, yes I saw someone said this on Twitter, and I bought everything instantly XD I'm so excited to finally have more food items in the game. Everything looks so cute!

I love what happens when you press A while holding the cider (there's a little toast/cheers animation)! Also psyched for the noodles.
Just found this out 😍 I was surprised to see the glass added to tools. Now can have a glass of fizz in my pockets 😝

On the Nook Shopping App (or on the Nook Shopping section, on the ATM, inside the Resident Services building), select Special Goods, then Seasonal.

The items available are:

Sparkling Cider, 1.000 Bells
Twelve-grape Dish, for 1.200 Bells
Berliner, for 1.200 Bells
New Year's Noodles, for 1.300 Bells

For those who wanted more food options, here you go! Those who have a Japanese-themed island are probably very happy with this addition, as making Ramen Stalls will be easier.
Yessss! Thanks for the heads up! Off to get my seasonal goodies.

Back