New music...

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Just got myself an iPod Touch 3G... And I need some new music to put on it! I've got about 4gb left. I like just about anything besides Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, any black singer with autotune, and country.

YiYiYi by Cody Simpson is an underground one, the music video for it is epic. xD

Disciple's new CD Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is pretty beast. You can pre-order it on their website and it gets you tons of bonus stuff plus an immediate download of the album. One of the best CDs of the year so far.

David said:
Just got myself an iPod Touch 3G... And I need some new music to put on it! I've got about 4gb left. I like just about anything besides Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, any black singer with autotune, and country.
Why do you assume only black singers use autotune? That's really offensive and ignorant.

animalcrossingexpert said:
David said:
Why do you assume only black singers use autotune? That's really offensive and ignorant.
He doesn't. It's like saying that some black singers use autotune and some don't.

And get that one Titanic song that plays at the end.

http://www.amazon.com/Elis-Tom/dp/B001A69H66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1281886515&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Luzia/dp/B000W1S2ZW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1281886540&sr=8-2

buy these, thank me later. a lifetime of good listening... seriously, the "elis & tom" basically got me into jazz and i've probably listened to it well over a thousand times (no joke). The latter, probably the same thing...i discovered "luzia" in 2000 or 2001, and the damn record never gets old. you hear new things every time.

Go download..
Alexisonfire, Mariana's Trench, Sum 41, Hedley, Nickleback, Arcade Fire.
Gogogogo support our country's bands.

And MGMT ofc.

There are a lot of songs out there, especially those other than...err...what you listed. On my iPod mostly, I have 60-80's music and country. I'd say 80% of it is that. So I can't really say we have the same tastes in music. I really don't like the new pop music that much.

Jeremy said:
Kyel said:
Not their new CD though.
IMO Congratulations > Oracular Spectacular

Why? Because you can really see how much they've grown. And I love the fact that they won't stick with the same type of sound Kids had. They're really experimenting with what they want, and are not aiming to be mainstream. That's what makes Congratulations and MGMT so special.

Pally said:
Jeremy said:
Kyel said:
Not their new CD though.

Why? Because you can really see how much they've grown. And I love the fact that they won't stick with the same type of sound Kids had. They're really experimenting with what they want, and are not aiming to be mainstream. That's what makes Congratulations and MGMT so special.
What really counts is how often you find yourself listening to the music. If you don't listen to it much, it probably means you don't like it very much. And I listen to their old album every once in a while, but I can't listen and enjoy their new album even though I've had it for a while now.

Jeremy said:
Pally said:
Jeremy said:
Kyel said:
Not their new CD though.

What really counts is how often you find yourself listening to the music. If you don't listen to it much, it probably means you don't like it very much. And I listen to their old album every once in a while, but I can't listen and enjoy their new album even though I've had it for a while now.
Well that's your opinion and I have my own.:)

I still do love OS but I feel Congratulations is just better.

Well I thought it was just me until other people around me also started saying it wasn't good. :veryhappy:

ANYWAY I would strongly suggest Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes to everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back