• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello! <3

raineonpaws

Bells
Hi, I'm Raine!

Below you'll find my Animal Crossing journey.

Back in about 2017, I got my first 3DS, and first copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I was super excited, and played it for a while. Soon, I lost the cartridge, as well as some other ones, and never pursued to find it. I believe I lost them on a road trip with some friends who I've lost contact with. I was upset, but I kept pushing through and playing my 3DS.

After that, I took a break. I got a new Nintendo Switch, along with Animal Crossing New Horizons. I have it to this day, although my joystick snapped :,) gotta get that fixed.

Recently, about a week ago, I got a new cartridge of New Leaf. I'm super excited, and love it just like I loved my old copy.

This has definitely been a ramble, but I enjoyed my little vent session.

Hopeful to make some friends, whether you're a City Folk or an Island Representative. It's time to turn over a New Leaf, and look to New Horizons!
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add this: AMA! Literally anything except my personal info (age, location: country and state are fine with me, full name, etc)

Last edited:
Welcome to The Bell Tree. I really like your introduction, especially the final part with the wordplay! I hope you like it here. What other games did you play after you lost your New Leaf cartridge?

Hi Raine, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

I’m sorry you lost some of your 3DS cartridges, but I’m glad you were able to replace your copy of New Leaf at least! I hope you’re having fun with your new town so far!

Who are your favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums, Raine! 🎉

Hope you're enjoying being able to play New Leaf again! Do you think you have a preference between New Horizons and New Leaf?

Hope you enjoy it here!

Back