• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
How much for a ladder, vaulting pole, 2 blue pansies, gold water can and 20 nmt?
Hi! Thanks for visiting my shop! Here's your order and total:

1 ladder = 1 TBT
1 vaulting pole = 1 TBT
1 gold water can = 2 TBT
2 blue pansies = 2 TBT
20 NMT = 10 TBT

Total = 16 TBT

If that's acceptable I can go ahead and prepare your order for delivery as soon as payment has been sent, thanks so much!

Hi! Thanks for visiting my shop! Here's your order and total:

1 ladder = 1 TBT
1 vaulting pole = 1 TBT
1 gold water can = 2 TBT
2 blue pansies = 2 TBT
20 NMT = 10 TBT

Total = 16 TBT

If that's acceptable I can go ahead and prepare your order for delivery as soon as payment has been sent, thanks so much!
I can do that. How long will you be available? Also can I add 1 million bells and a net?

I can do that. How long will you be available? Also can I add 1 million bells and a net?
I'll be around for another hour or so. And sure! A golden net will be an additional 2 TBT, and 1 million bells is free, so your new total now will be 18 TBT ☺️ will you provide the regular tools for me to craft into gold? If not that's fine! If you need me to provide them, just let me know! No additional charge!

I'll be around for another hour or so. And sure! A golden net will be an additional 2 TBT, and 1 million bells is free, so your new total now will be 18 TBT ☺️ will you provide the regular tools for me to craft into gold? If not that's fine! If you need me to provide them, just let me know! No additional charge!
I dont have them so I couldnt. I should ready in about an hour if that is alright ^^’

I dont have them so I couldnt. I should ready in about an hour if that is alright ^^’
Sounds good! I'll have your order ready for you by then ^^ you can message me the dodo code to your island when you are available to trade.

Sounds good! I'll have your order ready for you by then ^^ you can message me the dodo code to your island when you are available to trade.
Okay I am ready! Dodo code is DCN5V. I might be away when you come over but just let me know when you are done ^^
Post automatically merged:

I have gone ahead and sent 18 tbt as well

Last edited:
Okay I am ready! Dodo code is DCN5V. I might be away when you come over but just let me know when you are done ^^
Post automatically merged:

I have gone ahead and sent 18 tbt as well
All done delivering your order! I left everything right in front of the airport. Thanks again for visiting my shop! Enjoy!~ 🌷

Reactions: v0x
Hi I need:
50 NMT + 1 million bells
Also do you happen to have:
After school jacket
School pants
Rimmed glasses
Faux suede sneakers
Striped socks
(I need them all in purple.)
Thank you for visiting my shop! 😊💕 I'll check my catalog right now and let you know if I have any of those items in purple!

hello, may I please
request 5mil bells and 1 stack of vines?

Also wondering if you have the castle wall/castle gate/castle tower

Thank you !
Hi! Thank you for visiting my shop! 😊🌷 I have all the items you requested + 5 million bells and stack of vines.

For the castle wall/gate/tower, I have all the variations available. Are there any specific colors you'd like for them?

I was hoping to have the damaged variation. :)
I have them available, yes :) will you be online again tomorrow to trade? I have to go offline now but I'll be back again tomorrow all day. I'll be sure to send you a message as soon as I'm available again tomorrow.

Back