• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Thanks for visiting my shop! 😊 you're correct about TBT bells, yes! To transfer bells to someone else, you simply click on the amount of bells on my own profile, and that opens up a new window which then lets you transfer TBT~ I hope my explanation helps!

I can prepare your order of 2 million IGB as soon as 2 TBT payment has been received, thanks so much!
I think I've sent the tbt bells, let me know if it worked!

It worked, thanks so much for the 2 TBT! 😊 I can deliver the 2 million IGB to you whenever you're ready. Just let me know a dodo code here or via message! If you prefer to come pick up the IGB I can open my gates instead~
I'd like to come pick them up if that's ok! My island is a proper mess right now with stuff laying everywhere (/ˍ・、)

I'd like to come pick them up if that's ok! My island is a proper mess right now with stuff laying everywhere (/ˍ・、)
Sure thing! I dropped the IGB right in front of the airport for you. Next to my house is an outdoor ABD you can use to deposit the bells if you need to! The dodo code is 4YWMJ

See you soon!

Hi! I reset my island and have a lil list of things to get me started
If you could drop off that would be ideal~

My order:

x10 green mums = 10tbt
x2 wood stacks = 10tbt
x1 Pirate sideways barrel = 10tbt
However many bells fit in the rest of your pockets = 3tbt?
Total=33tbt

Thank you so much~!

Hi! I reset my island and have a lil list of things to get me started
If you could drop off that would be ideal~

My order:

x10 green mums = 10tbt
x2 wood stacks = 10tbt
x1 Pirate sideways barrel = 10tbt
However many bells fit in the rest of your pockets = 3tbt?
Total=33tbt

Thank you so much~!
Apologies for the late reply! If you're still interested in your order please let me know and I'll prepare it 😊 I'm available for the rest of the evening~ 33 TBT sounds perfect, thank you!

Apologies for the late reply! If you're still interested in your order please let me know and I'll prepare it 😊 I'm available for the rest of the evening~ 33 TBT sounds perfect, thank you!
No worries! I'm definitely still interested!
Feel free to PM when you're ready and I can shoot you a dodo~

Hello again!! Could I order 4 pirate ship helms please? I believe that is 40 bells if I’m correct? Thank you so much :D

Hello again!! Could I order 4 pirate ship helms please? I believe that is 40 bells if I’m correct? Thank you so much :D
40 bells, correct! 😊 thank you so much for visiting my shop! I have them ready for either pick up or drop off, whichever you prefer!

Thank you so much! Sending the TBT right now. If possible I prefer pick up if that’s ok? Thanks again!
Thank you!! 💕 the dodo code is 1H0RQ

There's something I need to take care of so I'll be afk, but I left the 4 pirate ship Helens right in front of the airport for you 😊 feel free to come and go at your own pace!

Thank you!! 💕 the dodo code is 1H0RQ

There's something I need to take care of so I'll be afk, but I left the 4 pirate ship Helens right in front of the airport for you 😊 feel free to come and go at your own pace!
Thank you so much! Coming over to pick them up right now. :) Will send a positive review once I’ve left ^^

Back