Shop 🍂🍁 (PWYW TBT/NMT Shop) Crafting Services & DIY + Real Art + Exclusive Unorderable Items & Materials 🍄

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
hi! i'm in the northern hemisphere so i don't have mushrooms right now, but how much would it be for you to craft a mush stool? :-o

Hi! How much TBT would you want for a Maple Leaf Pond Stone and a Mush Log? :love:

Edit: I just realized I also have the Camel coloured Chesterfield coat you're looking for. I'd be happy to let you catalogue it as well!

Hi! How much TBT would you want for a Maple Leaf Pond Stone and a Mush Log? :love:
do you have the crafting materials for them? if you do i can craft them for free! any tips you leave is up to you ❤
edit: i saw your edit about the coat! if you don't have materials lmk and we can figure something out :')

Do u have the oven statue zodiac thing?

oven zodiac..? do you mean the gemini closet?
gemini-closet.67f119f.png

Oh wow my bad i meant capricorn ornament heh
haha no worries at all! i can definitely craft that for you free (tips are appreciated!) if you have the materials? (3 star fragments, 2 capricorn fragments, 2 gold nuggets, 12 stones)

Could I have the Tree's Bounty Arch for 30 TBT? I dunno if that is enough, please let me know if it isn't!

Back