• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey, I was wondering if I could have
x2 - 8 mill bells
x1 stack - glowing moss
x1 stack - coconuts
x2 stacks - gold nuggets
intotal in should add up to 36 tbt ??

if they are available :)

Hey, I was wondering if I could have
x2 - 8 mill bells
x1 stack - glowing moss
x1 stack - coconuts
x2 stacks - gold nuggets
intotal in should add up to 36 tbt ??

if they are available :)
Hello! Here's your order and total:

8 million IGB x2 = 16 TBT
1 stack of glowing moss = 5 TBT
1 stack of coconuts = 5 TBT
2 stacks of gold nuggets = 10 TBT

Total = 36 TBT, correct :) you can come pick up your order and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a faster, easier process. When you're ready for the dodo code please PM me. Thank you for ordering!

Bump~ online but unavailable to trade right away as I'm out running a few errands. Will be available in about an hour from now.

I’m baaaack! 😂

I’d love to order the following from you:

3 x Vines
3 x Conches
1 x Gold Ornaments

I believe that comes to a total of 35 TBT. 😊
Welcome back to my little shop! 💞 I apologize for the late reply. I have your order ready for a total of 35 TBT, yes ☺️ will this be for pick up or drop off?

Back