• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@LittleMissPanda Could I get 400 NMT for 200 TBT? I just restarted my island so 😅 Also, I left this place for more than a year so it's been a while since I traded, haha :p bear with me if I have any questions please!

Hi there! I'll like to buy 2 stacks of Glowing moss and 2 stacks of Vines if possible, thanks ^^
Most definitely ☺️ that'll be 20 TBT please~ you can come pick up. I'll message you the dodo code now.
Hi! Could I get two stacks each of tomato and sugarcane?
Certainly :) as soon as I finish taking care of the trade above I will message you. Your total will be 20 TBT

Hello,

Could I please buy 3 million IGB, a stack of rusted parts, a stack of gold, a stack of pearls, a stack of giant clams, 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, and a suspicious cauldron please?

Is 45 TBT okay for all that?

Thanks!

Hello,

Could I please buy 3 million IGB, a stack of rusted parts, a stack of gold, a stack of pearls, a stack of giant clams, 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, and a suspicious cauldron please?

Is 45 TBT okay for all that?

Thanks!
It's perfect, thank you ☺️ I'm available to trade anytime this evening. You may send me a new PM as soon as you're ready.

Are the 7 padoga still available ?

If you're still avaliable may I purchase the padogas for 40 TBT? or is that not enough?

Oh alright, I misred and thought it was for all^^ Sorry for the mess up

Back