• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

New Horizons QR Code Thread!!!

Darkesque_

it doesn't matter if you love him or capital H I M
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
Hello, everyone!
As we all now know after February 20, QR Codes make a return!
In this thread, I wanted to either discuss if you were going to use QR Codes in your game!
Also, to share QR Codes!
Also, 4 days until the release of New Horizons!

I am probably only going to use QR codes for clothes!​

Last edited:
I prefer making my own patterns as opposed to using others. However, I do have some I've shared on my blog in the past.

Link if anyone's curious to take a look HERE!

i really love designing qr designs (clothing, stone paths, flowery ground things, flags, etc.) so i've already designed my town flag (and one for my boyfriend) as well as a couple ~~~vacation outfits~~~ in new leaf so i can bring them over asap

v excited to scan them in and i'll definitely be making more designs (i'm thinking lil boardwalk steps for the beach, clover+flower paths that'll be semi-transparent), but i'm trying to hold off until new horizons so i can edit/own them there

I'll for sure use QR Codes since I can't make anything decent on my own lmao

We won't have the QR feature for a while, when we do, there will be a dedicated forum board for it. Keeping them confined to a single thread will be chaotic.

Last edited:
I plan to use some since I can't design to save my life. I'm hoping we can place some down on the ground though. There is a stone path from New Leaf I would love to use.

i’m definitely gonna be using qr codes since i can’t make designs to save my life lol

We won't have the QR feature for a while, when we do, there will be a dedicated forum board for it. Keeping them confirmed to a single thread will be chaotic.

I was only keeping this thread for temporary purposes!

I plan to use some since I can't design to save my life. I'm hoping we can place some down on the ground though. There is a stone path from New Leaf I would love to use.

I've been binge-ing First Look videos and I saw the option to place a QR pattern on the ground as someone was browsing through them on their Nookphone app!! Glad we don't have to wait til unlocking terraforming tools.

i will probably make my own town flag but probably use some from others because people are CRAZY talented and i want cute clothes and paths!

Back