New Domain Discussion Thread

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Also, do you guys like the domain name (belltree.com)?
its awsome, and sweet to be a .com.
Yeah, it's good. So, our forum will be hosted on this?
huh?
Instead of our address being s3.invisionfree/all that stuff, it will be belltree.com?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
huh?
Instead of our address being s3.invisionfree/all that stuff, it will be belltree.com?
yes, but I believe you can still access it trough IF's url.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
huh?
O. Yah, thats the main reaosn we got the domain too. It'll be forums.thebelltree.com.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
huh?
yes, but I believe you can still access it trough IF's url.
Yah, I think you can.

By the way, this also gets rid of "php" which means we can post everything in NSider!

Zero, you spelled Discussion wrong! Don't worry, I'll fix it. I haven't seen any "Action" all day.
umm.. I did? someone must have edited it then :p, its not likely to me to spell bad.

Now then! I'll explain everything better.

www.belltree.com will have a variety of information, including background on the staff, etc.

forums.belltree.com will be The Bell Tree Forums.

There will be other sub-domains, including chaletredd.belltree.com, and bellguard.belltree.com.

Bulerias said:

www.belltree.com will have a variety of information, including background on the staff, etc.

There will be other sub-domains, including chaletredd.belltree.com, and bellguard.belltree.com.
What are those for?

Bulerias said:

What are those for?
Chalet Redd would be that camp thing, and the other would be for The Bell Guard purposes.

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:

What are those for?
Chalet Redd would be that camp thing, and the other would be for The Bell Guard purposes.
Oh. Now, are they going to have their own web page? Because I don't see the point in them having a seperate URL while they are part of TBT.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:

What are those for?
so the other bell guard site is gonna be deleted?
No... it would be pointed to bellguard.belltree.com

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:

What are those for?
Oh. Now, are they going to have their own web page? Because I don't see the point in them having a seperate URL while they are part of TBT.
They would have both. Long story. You'll see everything once it's done.

Back