• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

Clarkeyboy

Patron Saint of Ice Cream
Bells
Silver Mailbox
So I just set my 3DS to "_The Cloud" again, and got a Shaved Ice Lamp this month as DLC. Was expecting the cat tower, but this thing looks a lot cooler! It glows like a lamp, and can be turned on and off.

Seems to only be available in the EU though.

BOCtl-NCEAQ5ka9.jpg

Would happily trade one for the cat tower though. Going to make my second mayor now, so I can get 2 :p

Well I'm in the US so ill probably get the tower, ill go download it now. Wanna trade? :) I much prefer the lamp, hahah.

Cool! Is it reorderable? If so, can I catalog it? I don't have the Cat Tower, but I have some JP DLC and some rare items!

I would love to catalog some JP DLC, already have sword, bow and snowglobe, but any others would be great. No idea if it's reorderable.

I would love to catalog some JP DLC, already have sword, bow and snowglobe, but any others would be great. No idea if it's reorderable.

I have Sprout Table, Leaf Bed, Aurora Screen, and maybe a Cherry-Blossom Clock

Ah, so cute ;-;
May I catalogue the item?
I'll let you catalogue the Campass Set / or give you items from the girl's day event from japan?

Would be good if a US player could see if they can claim it too though, don't wanna spread false information.

Sure everyone can catalog it :) - Would love a Cat Tower in return. No idea if this DLC can even be catalogued though, my store is closed so can't check.

Adding friend codes, please bring any catalogable DLC items with you, drop em and ill pick em up and drop em again. Opening gates now.

Last edited:
Got the rainbow screen. Now that I think about it, cat tower isn't till tomorrow right?

Tried again and it says this is the current dlc.

Last edited:
Would be good if a US player could see if they can claim it too though, don't wanna spread false information.

Sure everyone can catalog it :) - Would love a Cat Tower in return. No idea if this DLC can even be catalogued though, my store is closed so can't check.
Ill be on in a bit. How about then? Like 30-45 mins

Adding friend codes, please bring any catalogable DLC items with you, drop em and ill pick em up and drop em again. Opening gates now.

Oh, I'll bring the cat tower for you then :'D

Ok it seems a lot of people want it, hope you guys don't mind if I just let you catalog and not trade for keeps, seems alot of people want to come get it too, and I only have one at the moment.

Gifts of Cat Towers and catalogable items are much appreciated though :p - Adding everyone, going to bed shortly though, so gates wont be open for long.

Add me! Friend code in sig!

Gates OPEN now!
Help yourselves to a piece of fruit if needed, and please don't run through the flowers :)

Last edited:
Back