CozyVillager

talks to animals
Bells
Playful Scenery
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
Dino Plush
Daisy Easter Egg
This might be kind of a long shot but if anybody has Monster Hunter Stories for the 3DS and can help me get some DLC egg fragments it would be much appreciated! I only recently bought the game and haven't had a chance to try online battles yet, but with the announcement that the 3DS online servers will be shutting down soon the DLC fragments will be unobtainable. :(

I can offer all of my TBT and more for the trouble! Also if anybody else needs the DLC fragments I'd be happy to help you farm for them!

Thanks!

Hello, know that this post is two months old but I do need help getting the battle rule dlc rewards.
Hey! Sorry I just saw this! If you still need help getting the battle rule DLC let me know! I'm still looking for a battle partner also.

I'm not very far into the game yet but as far as I know the DLC isn't locked behind ranks. From what I've read online we should be able to enter a battle together, flee, and still recieve egg fragments. Let me know if you're still interested!

Hey! Sorry I just saw this! If you still need help getting the battle rule DLC let me know! I'm still looking for a battle partner also.

I'm not very far into the game yet but as far as I know the DLC isn't locked behind ranks. From what I've read online we should be able to enter a battle together, flee, and still recieve egg fragments. Let me know if you're still interested!
Hello, I do still need help with the battle rule dlc and I’m not that far in the game either as I’ve only just unlocked the tournaments for the game. Also I do want the special tickets from the dlc but if you don’t want to get enough to compete the weapons I’ll just get one each ticket to at least make the weapons.

Hello, I do still need help with the battle rule dlc and I’m not that far in the game either as I’ve only just unlocked the tournaments for the game. Also I do want the special tickets from the dlc but if you don’t want to get enough to compete the weapons I’ll just get one each ticket to at least make the weapons.
Ok great! I'd like to at least craft 1 of each DLC item from these battle rules:
  • Fan Club
  • Lagombi
  • Zelda
  • Kut-Ku
  • Famitsu
  • Duramboros
  • Dengeki
  • Glavenus
I believe whoever flees the battle receives 1 item and the winner will get 3 per match, so maybe we can do 2 battles per each battle rule set. 1st match I'll run, 2nd match you run? I think that the tournament DLC tickets can be earned offline, so maybe we can start with the battle rules first? If there's any specific DLC weapons you want to fully upgrade let me know and we can do more battles with those rules.

Since this will probably take a while to farm when is a good time for us to meet up? I'm usually available after 5 each day except Thursdays.

Ok great! I'd like to at least craft 1 of each DLC item from these battle rules:
  • Fan Club
  • Lagombi
  • Zelda
  • Kut-Ku
  • Famitsu
  • Duramboros
  • Dengeki
  • Glavenus
I believe whoever flees the battle receives 1 item and the winner will get 3 per match, so maybe we can do 2 battles per each battle rule set. 1st match I'll run, 2nd match you run? I think that the tournament DLC tickets can be earned offline, so maybe we can start with the battle rules first? If there's any specific DLC weapons you want to fully upgrade let me know and we can do more battles with those rules.

Since this will probably take a while to farm when is a good time for us to meet up? I'm usually available after 5 each day except Thursdays.
Okay I’m usually available everyday after 5 but this week me and my family are going on vacation so from this Thursday to Friday the 29 I’ll be unavailable. Also the tournaments are solo battles against NPCs; I just wonted to show where I was in the story since tournaments are unlocked later than online battles.

Okay I’m usually available everyday after 5 but this week me and my family are going on vacation so from this Thursday to Friday the 29 I’ll be unavailable. Also the tournaments are solo battles against NPCs; I just wonted to show where I was in the story since tournaments are unlocked later than online battles.
Ok sounds good! I'm in Central time zone by the way, I noticed I forgot to put that in my last post. I don't think I've unlocked tournaments yet so I didn't know they were solo only haha!

My 3DS friend code is 1049-3175-5035! Would you like to do some battles tonight at 5? I can log back on here later so we can exchange battle codes if that sounds good to you!

Ok sounds good! I'm in Central time zone by the way, I noticed I forgot to put that in my last post. I don't think I've unlocked tournaments yet so I didn't know they were solo only haha!

My 3DS friend code is 1049-3175-5035! Would you like to do some battles tonight at 5? I can log back on here later so we can exchange battle codes if that sounds good to you!
Okay, I guess I should mention that I’m on east coast time but the time you choose still works. Also I don’t know if you need it but my 3DS friend code is 3497-6529-1819.

Okay, I guess I should mention that I’m on east coast time but the time you choose still works. Also I don’t know if you need it but my 3DS friend code is 3497-6529-1819.
Ok thanks, I'll add you! I'll be back on around 5! See you then!

@Green60 Hey I got home early so if you want we can go ahead and battle if you're ready! It looks like the only battle rules I can't do yet are the Fan Club rules because I don't have access to Rarity 2 monsties.

Last edited:
Do you won’t to win this one or can I win
Let's just alternate back and forth a couple of times. I'm not sure how many materials we'll need to make each weapon so we can always do more later if we need to! I'll make a new lobby for Duramboros now.

Back