• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
after spending the full week making this card for my dear friend lav! (@SpaceTokki77it’s finally done!

i hope you like it!

everyone is celebrating valentine’s day under the stars and enjoying each other’s company! i incorporated most of your favourite things and ac characters! there’s dotty, lolly, marina, merengue, celeste (and i added raymond cause he’s on your island, you like books so drew him reading cause it seems like something he’d do, merengue is eating a slice of strawberry shortcake and marina is having a slice of pie!) pink hyacinths are one of your fav flowers so added those, and of course i had to add lavender cause, your name lmao. you like cherry blossoms and meteor showers so i made sure to include that as well! and my character and to ur character are up in the sky to look kinda like fireworks. tangy is also one of ur fav villagers but she didn’t fit on the front so i thought why not draw tangy baking a dessert for valentine’s day lol she’s baking a “citrus merengue pieand i actually added in a real recipe

also i drew us looking up at our dream collectibles to remind you that we can def get them someday, just you wait!

and of course, something i wrote for you in the middle. happy belated valentine’s day, my friend! sorry i made you wait so long for this card, but i hope you like it! 💖

Post automatically merged:

ahh sorry lav i misspelled the ping, i can’t edit my post so ill just add it here @SpaceTokki77 💖
HDKDJSKDND KIKI OMFG I LOVE IT SM TYTYTY
AAAAAA IM CRYING 😭😭 ITS SO GORGEOUS
TYSMMM ILY ❤❤

Last edited:
Tad was so touched by @ThatOneMarshalFangirl 's card that he sent his trusty red balloons to pick Marshal up for a surprise......

A sanctuary of all Marshal's favourite collectibles! (We're just going to pretend I didn't destroy the tiny designs on the eggs when trying to colour them in)
This is so adorable!!! I'm going to treasure it forever, thank you Vanessa 😭🥰

My previous entry could not be accepted and the mods were kind enough to give me a 24-hour extension. Hopefully, that means this card can still be accepted. I’d like to give a thanks to all the staff: @Vrisnem, @Jeremy, @Justin, @Oblivia, @Kaiaa, @LaBelleFleur, and any others I have‘t mentioned. Thank you for making TBT an amazing site!

7F69858B-2CB3-4F53-809B-CF3E30DC2C10.jpeg

E524868C-B19B-4781-823B-2206C777FCA5.jpeg

I can only see part of it but ahhh so gorgeous 😍😍😍
Ahaha, thank you! 😅
I spent far too long agonising over which tie/shirt/jacket combo to go with.

My previous entry could not be accepted and the mods were kind enough to give me a 24-hour extension. Hopefully, that means this card can still be accepted. I’d like to give a thanks to all the staff: @Vrisnem, @Jeremy, @Justin, @Oblivia, @Kaiaa, @LaBelleFleur, and any others I have‘t mentioned. Thank you for making TBT an amazing site!

I had forgotten about giving several of you an extension! This has been accepted. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Staff favourite voting officially opened 15 minutes ago and I've notified the team to make sure they come online and vote. :D

Big thank you to everyone who directed your cards toward our team, especially @daringred_ and @oceanchild8 for kindly addressing yours to me. Also, @Makoto...

Today I learned that I'm awful at drawing roses.
Anyways, this is a card for @Vrisnem

Thank you for taking the time to draw Goose. 🖤

Lowkey proud of myself for getting over my awkwardness and just going for it.

Also very happy the recipent really enjoyed my card.​
TBT is a safe space. If anyone is mean let me know and I'll handle it. 💪
Although I'm only 5'6" and scared of spiders so I'm probably less intimidating than people make me out to be.

I'm sure every recipient loved their cards. I very much appreciated those directed towards the team and myself. :)

Here’s my card for @ForeverSoaring. My dear I’m so sorry i run out of time for the front of the card because I struggled so much with my super old stylus on my super old iPad drawing Stella >< I hope it’s acceptable lol... also note to self - don’t procrastinate until last minute to start something (this should really be part of my new year resolution).
I love it, thank you so much! c,:

Here’s my valentine for @Rika092!! I’m sorry for also posting this last minute! The second image shows the color shift of the glitter. c:
91EB7EDB-3021-4DBE-90F0-A8712251B0DB.jpeg
CD14CFA7-95B6-4EEB-BEDF-AB504535684C.jpeg

Good job to everyone who made a card!! It was so nostalgic to make one and to see so many handmade cards, I really thought this was an adorable event. Everyone should be proud and pleased with their work! ❤💕

What you mean last minute lol it’s over :ROFLMAO:
I misread the date and the thread wasn’t locked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Better late than never for giving someone a gift, anyway.

Continuing to exchange cards for fun is absolutely fine, of course! They just do not count as an entry to the event. This thread will remain open to allow people to respond to any cards they've received. 🌹

after spending the full week making this card for my dear friend lav! (@SpaceTokki77it’s finally done!

i hope you like it!

everyone is celebrating valentine’s day under the stars and enjoying each other’s company! i incorporated most of your favourite things and ac characters! there’s dotty, lolly, marina, merengue, celeste (and i added raymond cause he’s on your island, you like books so drew him reading cause it seems like something he’d do, merengue is eating a slice of strawberry shortcake and marina is having a slice of pie!) pink hyacinths are one of your fav flowers so added those, and of course i had to add lavender cause, your name lmao. you like cherry blossoms and meteor showers so i made sure to include that as well! and my character and to ur character are up in the sky to look kinda like fireworks. tangy is also one of ur fav villagers but she didn’t fit on the front so i thought why not draw tangy baking a dessert for valentine’s day lol she’s baking a “citrus merengue pieand i actually added in a real recipe

also i drew us looking up at our dream collectibles to remind you that we can def get them someday, just you wait!

and of course, something i wrote for you in the middle. happy belated valentine’s day, my friend! sorry i made you wait so long for this card, but i hope you like it! 💖

ahh sorry lav i misspelled the ping, i can’t edit my post so ill just add it here @SpaceTokki77 💖
i seriously cannot stop looking at this 💗😩😭

We will be announcing staff favourites this evening! Is everyone excited? 💐

Looking to kill some time before the big reveal? Come and join @Mairmalade and I for some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe friendlies today at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm GMT. You can find all of the information on how to join in this thread and we will be active in the #multiplayer channel on TBT's Discord server throughout. :)

Looking to kill some time before the big reveal? Come and join @Mairmalade and I for some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe friendlies today at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm GMT. You can find all of the information on how to join in this thread and we will be active in the #multiplayer channel on TBT's Discord server throughout. :)
Yesss!!! I can't wait! *crosses fingers*

hell yeah!! every entry was amazing and i can’t wait to see staff favourites! i’m also super excited for the purple feather collectible, too. 💜

hell yeah!! every entry was amazing and i can’t wait to see staff favourites! i’m also super excited for the purple feather collectible, too. 💜

That participation feather is such a pretty shade of purple! I’m excited to see what I can do with it. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back