New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This card is for @cornimer! She likes Tad and rainbows, so I worked with that. c:

bhwIH3B.jpg

CREa6b3.jpg

Tad was so touched by @ThatOneMarshalFangirl 's card that he sent his trusty red balloons to pick Marshal up for a surprise......

A sanctuary of all Marshal's favourite collectibles! (We're just going to pretend I didn't destroy the tiny designs on the eggs when trying to colour them in)

some consider @Kaiaa to be the Mother of TBT, and she definitely deserves a Valentine's Card for her sweetness and kindness to us all, so i made this one! (it's meant to be Cranston made of felt, on the cover heh). thanks for everything Kaiaa!
dVsnMHY.jpg
CEYvWhg.jpg

Here is my valentine for @BungoTheElf :D I am crazy for you!
YhDO3Z6.png

I ALREADY SAID IT EARLIER BUT I LOVE IT THANK U CAD!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!! <33

I finally got around to making something for @BungoTheElf
6tkZQOt.jpg
7cJEb5W.jpg
iVXW6q1.jpg

I'm apparently also terrible at spelling terrible today

AWWWW THIS IS SO PRECIOUS LAMBDA!!! THANK U AND HAPPY VALENTINES <333 GOLDIE LOOKS SO CUTE!! 😭 😭 😭 Im glad you liked that drawing from a while back :']]] <3

Here's my card featuring Blanca and Ketchup!

Happy Valentine's Day @jihux !
I hope you love the card! I included puns, ducks, and Exo just for you ❤ I wish I could've posted this on the 14th, but I worked all week :( I hope you had an amazing day because a good friend like you deserves the world :)

WJySteU.jpg

JrgaYeY.jpg

wOVe2UV.jpg
@JellyLu I love this so much!!! All the little details are so perfect and I love everything about it! Thank you so much for this, it's made my day ❤ And happy Valentine's Day, I hope you've been well and that work hasn't been too tough on you!!

😭😭 not me leaving this until last minute. snxknddk we’ve probably all realized by this point that art and i don’t really go together but i figured i’d join in on the fun, anyways. hopefully this is ac themed enough; tried to incorporate the iconic leaf, the franchise’s text with the whole yellow/brown combo + a red owl as a lazy celeste. also threw in a crescent-moon chair + a star fragment tree that got patched out of the game a while back. anyway, this is dedicated to @Blink. , @Dunquixote, @Mairmalade, @Toska and @Zhongli; they deserve more than whatever i just made LMAO but i’m glad to have them in my life :’).

NO. THIS IS PERFECT AS IS. I'M GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND IN THIS LIFE
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Happy Valentine's buddy ;~; ily and as you can clearly tell, so many appreciate how kind you are on this forum. Heck you deserve more love and happiness and you know it bby

581564789092909153.png

valentinesday.png

🌹 Thank you everyone for your participation in this event. 🌹

All submitted entries have been accepted, with the exception of one that came in 35 minutes after the deadline. We will be compiling the entries later today so please do not make any edits to your submission posts. If I did not respond to your submission post with the "
Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 10.17.59.png
" reaction then please make a thread in Contact the Staff with "Valentine's Event" as the title and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

It was sweet to see all of you showing your appreciation to friends and family, your significant others, and even complete strangers. Even if you do not earn a Pavé Tail Feather Collectible for your efforts be proud that your work put a smile on another person's face - even if it was only for a minute. We will be announcing the staff favourites in the evening (EST) on February 28th 2021. If you're in Europe, this will be late at night, so don't wait up. (But please leave the outside light on.)

P.S. Please keep an eye out for the public poll for TBT's Winter Short Story Contest that will be going live this morning (EST) over in the Voting Booth.

P.P.S. yes, I really did put on a suit for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back