New Character!

Interesting...Now you have to wonder... What kind of doctor is he? Remember, there is more than one type of doctor, and I'm not just talking about the medical kind.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!COOL! a doctor! maybe you can get sick or something! sounds like a mole. shrunk.....or an elephant! shrunk-trunk?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
GAMEQ said:
The name sounds like a small animal with a phD IMO.
He probably has that. Hey, maybe he's there to cure bee stings or identify fossils...
Yeah this is what I suspect....

Great... now I have to get another character in the ranks and I don't even know what he does...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Great... now I have to get another character in the ranks and I don't even know what he does...
You don't have to do it now. Wait until the game comes out and see what he is before we add any more ranks.

hmm maybe they are making animal crossing more realistic by putting diseaes and illnesses into the game. that would be very interesting.. a skunk giving you a regular check up... i would rather throw that apple instead of eat it to make this doctor stay away

:D i mean who wants a skunk to be a doctor hehe. or maybe he will be like mr.resetti who comes up when you reset and like spray you or something when you reset :lol:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
GAMEQ said:
The name sounds like a small animal with a phD IMO.
He probably has that. Hey, maybe he's there to cure bee stings or identify fossils...
That would really come in handy. No more running around with the sting of a bee and/or no more waiting to get your fossilis identified.

:D

Back