• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling <<Neptune>> - [Nan moving 5th Nov]

Hey could I reserve Blaire?
Hey, I don't have Blaire so what I can do is put you down as lurking for Blaire? You can put down a reservation payment of 5TBT if you'd like and I will hold her for up to 3 days for you once she's in my town. If you find Blaire elsewhere before I get her then I will refund you the 5TBT.

Could I reserve Kid Cat? I'm getting back into the game after a long time and I lost mine. D|
Hey hey, yes you can :) When were you planning to pick him up? It's 5TBT to reserve.

May I reserve ankha?
Hey Reyrey, I'm really sorry but someone else reserved Ankha today and they should be picking her up tomorrow. If that falls through I'll let you know.

Can you hack Ed? If not, then I'd like to lurk for him. :)

I'll put you down as a lurker :) I haven't learnt how to hack them IN yet and I'm not comfortable with doing so atm; maybe later on. But it's a new town so there's lots of villagers to move in so hopefully he shows up!

hi ! may i lurk for erik? good luck on your thread btw!

Back