• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling <<Neptune>> - [Nan moving 5th Nov]

serenabythesea

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (6) +
Rules (Updated: 28/10/16)

Reserves: Yes, I will notify you when the villager first indicates that they want to move out. You have two real people days to organise with me a time to pick up the villager. If you cannot, then unless we've made an agreement for a later pick up, the villager will go to the second reserve or they become available to the public if there is no second reserve.
(Reserved villagers will be underlined)

Lurking: Yes - up to five, please let me know who you're after and please let me know when you're no longer lurking for someone. Lurker's will be PM'd when the villager first plots and have 24 hours to respond with reservations before the villager is listed in this post for the public to make reserves etc.
Adoption fee: pay what you want; tbt or landscaping items (saplings and shrub starts) preferred.

Please note: Previously, villagers were available pretty much immediately because I was hacking to evict them. I have been notified that this is against forum rules which means that I am now just going to time travel a lot to get these villagers out to you. This means that I am subject to the mechanics of the game in terms of who leaves first and how long it takes. This means you may have to wait for a villager to become available. If you obtain a villager that you've reserved with me before mine becomes available, please let me know.

Please note it is NOT first come first serve; I also consider what you offer and when you're online. I live in Sydney Australia (GMT 10+). I check this forum daily and I will try to get back to you ASAP. During the week, my hours where I am able to trade and am active on the forum are 2:30-7:30am CST

Current Villagers Available
tumblr_inline_o1db1aSUtT1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1dczg3rUQ1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1d7zospSq1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1dd3pdSOL1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1ddb5yWxR1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1dbsoIQlz1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1dbbgp4OG1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1d7zb8mda1stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1ddctaI651stmbqz_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o1db1eBvSv1stmbqz_500.gif

Nan - Pippy - Butch - Tank - Hazel - Octavian - Annalise - Mac - Blaire - Kidd

Adopted
tumblr_inline_o1dbc0BjGq1stmbqz_500.giftumblr_inline_o1d7jbt2Aw1stmbqz_500.giftumblr_inline_o1d7xog31K1stmbqz_500.giftumblr_inline_o1d7hckook1stmbqz_500.giftumblr_inline_o1d7xda2M11stmbqz_500.gif

Lurkers
Deerliing - Erik
Mayor Ajay - Bill and Pompom
AimeetheMayor - Erik, Fauna, Bluebear and Beau
K.K.Lucario - Lobo
Koopa K - Poppy and Cherry
OldHill - Avery and Papi
Believe - Kiki,
KawaiiLovePotato - Merengue
GirlPolarBear - Marcie
Starunia - Muffy
TopHattedTime - Carmen
Mints - Marshal
WatermelonPuff - Fauna
Eline - Poncho, Tom, Phil, Portia and Bones
Maynlavigne - Hazel
MaddisonGamer6 - Tom, Marshal and Kikki
Mayruna - Jacques
Dorian - Felicity, Nana, Colton and Champ
Reyrey - Olivia
Amy-chan - Lily

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, Lopez!! ♥
Are we allowed to lurk or reserve?

If we are allowed to reserve, I would love to reserve Lopez! ♥
Otherwise, I'd just like to simply lurk for him. :)

Also, good luck with the cycling, and welcome to our community!

Hi hi!!!
Thank you for the warm welcome :)
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the lingo here just yet, can you explain what reserving and lurking mean??

Lurking means that the person is looking for them and will check the thread often to see if they are available to be adopted. Reserving means that they will pay a fee so no one can grab their villager but them.

Ohhhh! Okay, well, I think reserves and lurking is fine!
Elin10, atm someone else has asked for Lopez, so she'll be first in line, but if by the time he's available, she doesn't want him anymore, you can have him :D

Last edited:
Ah, welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! So if Elin10 is lurking for Lopez then that means you or the person who is cycling would inform the lurker that the villager they are lurking for is moving before posting it on the thread ;) That seemed longer than I thought, sorry if it was confusing (or wrong to those TBT experts)

Ohhhh! Okay, well, I think reserves and lurking is fine!
Elin01, atm someone else has asked for Lopez, so she'll be first in line, but if by the time he's available, she doesn't want him anymore, you can have him :D

Aw man. :(
Alright! Thanks! :)

ThatOneMarshalFanGirl - yes, reserving is fine. I'm not sure, I'm new to this, so what's the usual fee like on here?

ThatOneMarshalFanGirl - yes, reserving is fine. I'm not sure, I'm new to this, so what's the usual fee like on here?

Sometimes they vary by tier. Normally it is around 5 TBT.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and could I please lurk for Filbert and Kyle? c:

Last edited:
FanGirlCookie- sure thing, I'll let you know if they show up in my town ^^
ThatOneMarshalFanGirl - that sounds fine, I'm happy with that :)

can I also ask, what are the tbt used for?? :\

Can I request to hold Freya for a friend? It is Vogelbiene. I'm not sure how much you want for Freya, but I will send you 5 TBT right now to hold her for Vogelbiene! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And TBT can be used to buy things on the forums. Collectibles, art commissions, items in ACNL, villagers, etc. It is an alternative currency they have on the site. Some people prefer IGB and some prefer TBT.

Sent the TBT to reserve for Vogelbiene. They should be in touch.

hey Samansu,
AimeetheMayor sort of asked first, can we give them a few more hours to respond? :\

No worries. Keep the TBT for now! I'll check in again later. Hopefully my friend will be in touch soon if the above person doesn't take her. ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry btw! Not trying to snipe her. I didn't the other post where they asked for her.

Hey there!! My friend Samansu notified that Freya is in boxes here? Is she still available? If so, I can pick her up asap quq
Thank you! Have a nice day

EDIT;; I just saw that you said someone already tried to claim her. That's okay!! They can have her first if need be quq

Last edited:
Freya is gone!
Vogelbiene, I'm sorry but AimeetheMayor picked her up just now. I hope you managed to get Freya from someone else!

Back