NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I made an NFL thread, why not an NBA one? So most of the preseason games started today (although we all know the one worth watching is the Heat playing the Pistons). So to start off the thread, what's your favorite team? I'm a hardcore Denver Nuggets and Chicago Bulls fan. I kind of like the Washington Wizards too, John Wall is a beast.

NikoKing said:
I made an NFL thread, why not an NBA one? So most of the preseason games started today (although we all know the one worth watching is the Heat playing the Pistons). So to start off the thread, what's your favorite team? I'm a hardcore Denver Nuggets and Chicago Bulls fans. I kind of like the Washington Wizards too, John Wall is a beast.
Denver Nuggets fan here. I have a feeling we'll make good friends :D

OmegaMan said:
NikoKing said:
I made an NFL thread, why not an NBA one? So most of the preseason games started today (although we all know the one worth watching is the Heat playing the Pistons). So to start off the thread, what's your favorite team? I'm a hardcore Denver Nuggets and Chicago Bulls fans. I kind of like the Washington Wizards too, John Wall is a beast.
Yeah, Nuggets rock. Too bad they might be below average if Melo heads out :( .

NikoKing said:
OmegaMan said:
NikoKing said:
Yeah, I think that Melo and Billups are a great team.

OmegaMan said:
NikoKing said:
OmegaMan said:
NikoKing said:
Yup, and it would be a horrible break up. Carmelo is better off with Denver, I mean they went to the conference title games only 2 seasons ago, why not stay with them? Besides, Billups without Melo would be disappointing.

NikoKing said:
OmegaMan said:
NikoKing said:
OmegaMan said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yup, and it would be a horrible break up. Carmelo is better off with Denver, I mean they went to the conference title games only 2 seasons ago, why not stay with them? Besides, Billups with Melo would be disappointing.
Mhm, just like Vanilla without Chocolate D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back