• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Names capitalized

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
For some reason they are the only ones who get to give their opinion on something that effects the rest of us more. >_>

I'd like to say that I think it should STAY. Making everything non-standard gives the forum a messy feel like the Admins aren't aware of what's gonig on. Also, having spaces makes it even more dysfunctional.

That's my two cents...

ZERO_13 said:
Sages only, Thats why were sages, we get special treatment.
Do your opinions decide what happens to us? Are there not more normal members than Sages?

Well if you want all caps you better convince us quick because we pretty much decided not to do it.

BAMBAM! said:
You get speacial benifits being a sage here and at Nsider. You have to work for it, so really they deserve it.
NSider Sage = Not what it's shown to be. I thought everyone knew that...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well if you want all caps you better convince us quick because we pretty much decided not to do it.
I guess thats... a ok? ...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I thought I said what I thought... It's not very good-looking to have it so disorganized. >_>

PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I thought I said what I thought... It's not very good-looking to have it so disorganized. >_>
Well I'm not going ot let spaces... but all other forums have lower case.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well I'm not going ot let spaces... but all other forums have lower case.
Well, whatever... -__-

Back