• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling My extras of Fall/Winter/Frozen/Flower DIYs!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. Wishlist Items
Aww, come on, Snowboys! At least we've figured out how to go behind their backs on the DIY recipes! 😅

(can do, BTW! (y))
LMK when you have time! I'm available now or at some point within the next 12 hours.

Can I request/reserve an Ice Wall and Ski Floor for when you're back online? :D

e. I can order both the blue laptop and silver synthesizer for you for payment + the TBTs! I'd just have to trade tomorrow if that's ok!

I am also available now! :lemon:

Unfortunately, only the Ice Wall is available now!
I'll be online for the next few hours, if that still works for you!
No worries!! I would still like the ice wall very much :D (I SUCK AT BUILDING SNOWMEN OH MY GOD.) Would you prefer the 6tbt+item or just 12? (I'll just order both items for you too anyway if you want, it's not a big deal!)

No worries!! I would still like the ice wall very much :D (I SUCK AT BUILDING SNOWMEN OH MY GOD.) Would you prefer the 6tbt+item or just 12? (I'll just order both items for you too anyway if you want, it's not a big deal!)
I'm sorry but I'm actually not looking for the two wishlist items anymore! 😅
Would NMT work for you instead of TBT? I'm not active enough on this forum to have a use for TBT 😓

I'm sorry but I'm actually not looking for the two wishlist items anymore! 😅
Would NMT work for you instead of TBT? I'm not active enough on this forum to have a use for TBT 😓
OPE I totally misread XD YUP that's completely fine hahaha my bad!! (and in fact better for me ahahaha so!! YAY)

OPE I totally misread XD YUP that's completely fine hahaha my bad!! (and in fact better for me ahahaha so!! YAY)
No problem on the misread! There's a lot of abbreviations here and I was confused at first XD
You can PM me whenever you're ready, I'll be around for the next while! :lemon:

Back